Do you like Meatloaf ?

Ha HA not the food the musician, The man who did the infamous, Bat out of hell Albums. And do you remember the name of the girl that used to sing with him.
@leeesa (886)
I like him - his music anyway. I always hated how he would sweat like a pig when he performed. Disgusting! But I love 2 outa 3 ain't bad and paradise by the dashboard light.
AHH Yes the classics, And the soft glow of them dashboad lights hmmm the memories.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
wasnt she the actress who played billy in nightcourt? ellen foley. Meatloaf has a really cool web site too.
I love Meatloaf, but i'll disagree with scarywhitegirl about his movies....I have one word to say "BloodRayne". That's all...The other movies are okay, but that one was hideous. It takes away all other acting credit :) Do you remember the videos? Back when music videos existed somewhere other than youtube...
Well, he was also in "Spice World," which was a pretty bad movie. :) He was good in it, though. :)
@max1950 (2313)
ellen foley sang vocals with the meat
@max1950 (2313)
marcia mc clain sang on hot summers night
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I'm not sure who she was but I like his singing. he has a good voice
@micamyx (916)
I was a young girl when the song "I would do anything for love (but I won't do that" became a hit. Up to this day, that song is one of my top favorites.
@samrat16 (2442)
Meatloaf the singer I admire. - I think quite a lot of his songs are great. In fact the song "Bat out of hell" would be in my top 5 songs of all time. Other songs by him which I really liked included "Objects in the rear view mirror" and "I`d do anything for love". As for what I think of the person, well I`ve never met him and don't really know him, so all I can really say is that I like quite a lot of his music.
Excellent singer and great actor. Miss him, he had very clever songs, made out of everyday phrases we all say. I wish he was still on the radio. I think his first album (Bat Out of Hell) was phenomenal, so much so that he has never equalled it. BUT, it was due in part to the partnership with Jim Steinman, who wrote the songs and had the concept for the album. His voice seems shot now, but he is still entertaining. He sang on a 1970s Ted Nugent album, and of course was in Rocky Horror. I think he had a unique talent, but hard living and the strain of singing that material took its toll on him.
Yup, I'm definitely a Meatloaf fan. I like his albums, but I really like the movies he has done: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Fight Club, and Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny (among others). He's a surprisingly good actor, and he has a great voice!