My Hopes of Staying Young are Dashed!

I was in my profile page and I thoughY I would need to update my age (LOL). Nooooo myLot did it for me and actually I had no intentions of making myself another year older. I suppose it is automatic for them to change your years on your profile. GRRR! Have any of you noticed that?
@raydene (9874)
Oh Honey,You not getting older you are getting better...I want you to say that out loud in front of the mirror at least 10 times a day...You are only as old as you feel...Can not think of any others. Happy Bday...Hugs
@mummymo (23707)
nope I haven't been here long enough for that! When was your birthday? Hope you had a great time! lol xxx
It was last Tuesday and you were sweet enough to wish me a happy birthday!
@mummymo (23707)
sorry sweetheart - I am losing the plot here - remembered that after I posted! lol xx
@evelynlyp (788)
• Japan
Don't matter about the age. Its only a number. Looking young is much better. You'll impress a lot of women if you look younger than you really are. I get my friends saying that my mom is sexy and she's 56!!!
• Tunisia
some times whene i'm in bed i start thining about my age because my husbant is younger then me, i hope to know whow I can do to look younger ?! ok my husbant loves me to mutch but i just can't stop thining about my age its hard and i heat to thin about...but!
I haven't had a birthday yet but I'll have to watch in July! LOL age is just a number.....remember that
Oh I knew it! Rather, I guessed it. I guess that they will do the update automatically. Only makes sense. But hey, if you want to cheat, just go and change the year of your birthday. You can be as young or old as you want. *wink*
@jennybianca (12914)
My Lot had my incorrect age when I first joined. Althouigh I turned 49 in February, & I joined before this, they still chose to put my age at 49 years. It must be some error in their script.
@applsofgld (2506)
How nice of them to remember our birthdays.....NOT. I have not been with mylot long enough yet, my birthday is in august so I've got a little while yet. This is interesting. Happy Birthday to you.
In fact yes, I did notice that. They do it automatially dear. Just be happy you are a year older, Praise the Lord.
@Lakota12 (42681)
No not really guess I will look now lol
@lonewolfnan (4367)
The good news is that we your friends here on MyLot do not look at your age but the wisdom you possess and are so willing to share with us.The bad news is you ARE getting older which means we all are getting older.I like the good news better than the bad.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
That's funny :)) Anyway you still can fake your age if you want to ;) but it doesn't really worth it.. I always knew that age gets updated automatically, it's like this in most sites, anyway I'm not worried for my age here in mylot as I'm not trying to impress anyone or get a date here :) but it's still sad to be reminded that you are getting older ..
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Heather you didn't really think you would get away with it did you lol I guess they have put the 21 years old up then Hugs to you
@natalie1981 (2000)
How old...don't ask! - birthday cake
Yeah, I noticed that but my birthday was April 16th and I checked my profile around April 13th and it says that I was already 26 when they're supposed to update that on the 16th! What's wrong with them? Have they no respect for the secrecy of a woman and her age? LOL.