Whats you sign

@kitkat1 (1227)
What is your Zodiac sign? Mine is a Leo. I believe my sign description fits who i am quite well. I read the horespcopes cause they are fun but i dont take them as gophel. Do you think your sign tells who you are. Do you take these things very sirously?
@amydawn11 (906)
I am a virgo and I think it's pretty close to how I am. I like horoscopes and getting my cards read and stuff like that, I think it's fun.
I am virgo too and i really like astrology,it is funny!!
• New Zealand
I am Aries ..like to red horoscope some time but not always ...its fun to read ..i don't like the daily horoscope they are funny and some time they write very absurd things
I don't particularly go in for the horoscopes and stuff but the mythology behind them really interests me. I am an aries. Aries (the Ram) March 21st - April 20th Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, represented as the Ram. In the myth of the golden fleece, the ram was given by Nephele to Phrixus and Helle. To escape the wrath of Hera, the pair fled across the sea on the back of the ram. Helle fell off and was drowned, giving her name to the Hellespont, but Phrixus arrived safely in Colchis. There he sacrificed the ram to Zeus who placed it in the constellations.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I'm a Taurean and yes my sign describes me perfectly, I am very stubborn, make a good lover (even if I blow my own trumpet here) like my food, creative and if I am backed into a corner I will charge like a bull in the china shop. I don't read my horoscopes because it would have to relate to 1/12 of the population the same reading which doesn't add up. It's just a bit of fun to me
@Swtrose (3399)
I'm a Gemini and while I think my sign fits me a little, I don't take it all that seriously.
@nanayangel (7839)
Scorpion - Scorpio Sign
Hi there! I am a Scorpion and I am said to be manipulative, bossy and proud. That Scorpion can really sting. I think that part of it is true but another part which is usually overshadowed by strong negative traits is Scorpions' being loyal and strong. I don't take it too seriously although I have to admit that sometimes, the readings are true or close to the truth. It's kinda creepy too.
@KrisNY (7591)
I’m a scorpio. The traits of a scorpio are – Determined and forceful, emotional and intuitive, powerful and passionate, and exciting and magnetic. Well I fit into a lot of these—I won’t comment on which ones. Everyday on morning break- we read the “horrorscopes”- or so we call them. It’s a good laugh! Sure this will happen today- or yes this is me exactly! It’s just part of the morning ritual here at work- I do not read them on the weekends. I don’t buy into them- Things will happen in my life regardless of what my horoscope says- I keep saying that we shouldn’t read the scope for that day- we should read the prior day to see if it did happen!
@msjigga (866)
I a Sag a true Sag a fire sign. I fear commitment, I get bored fast I can love someone then wake up one day and not love them anymore and wont be able to tell you why,I tend to spend alot of money i use shopping as therapy, I tend to be a little opinionated and stand behind all of my opinions, I hate clingy possesive or obsessive people, I tendd to make alot of plans but dont stick with them we are confusing people.
@samrat16 (2442)
Leo zodiac sign. - To Leo, love is a dramatic ideal. Male Leos seem to have no trouble attracting women, while female Leos attract many men with their natural beauty and liveliness. A typical Leo in love will have many of the characteristics listed below.
I'm a leo too. I think my zodiac suits me and I'm meant to be a leo always.I also am used to read horo as I believe in astrology. Yes my sign tells about me. Leo the lion, the king of the jungle, likes to think he rules the rest of the zodiac. Extrovert, proud and noble, you can be energetic and gregarious and wonderfully lazy and indolent. Leo loves social stimulation and loathes darkness and boredom - it's the bright lights for you! You have a commanding stately bearing and were born to lead. You love teaching others and tend to be very good as an educator or politician. You tend to be fixed in your opinions and difficult to sway or dissuade. You are vulnerable to flattery and tend to be over-theatrical sometimes. You love life and love having everyone else depending on you. You like a good old gossip. You tend to be extravagant and should watch out for your tendency to gamble. You feel that as the king of the zodiac that luxuriousness is your natural state and you don't go in for half-way measures. The heart and soul of any party, you will be found at the centre of any gathering, feeling this to be your natural and rightful place.
@bad1981 (799)
I am a capricorn and dont take it seriously. I barely read my horoscope.
@villageanne (8554)
I am a Tauras The Bull and at times I live up to that sign. While other times, I do not. I dont belive that you sign has anything to do with your personality. I think how you were raised and your religious upbringing has more to do with your personality than anything else. At times I will read my fortune just for the heck of it but never put any stock into it. I bet I dont read them over a few times a year.
@kathy77 (7488)
Wow Kat, now I know why we understand each other so much as I am also the sign of a Leo. Yes my sign describes me very well, I never take mine in gophel either but I do read them nearly every day sometimes they are spot on while other days they are way off lol!!