Wow, what happened????

Why did she leave Aj? Why did that old guy's g/f die? And how? Did Tony do it? I kinda feel like I missed something. I enjoyed the show though,it was interesting to see Tony's rage over money and little Vito in the shower! WOW. And boy I thought for sure Carmella was going to get smaked around by Tony. I can't wait to see what happens next week. Any thoughts? If I missed something please fill me in.
I just watched the episode last night and I could not believe everything that happened, especially Tony's attitude to Carmella, I didn't see that coming, so what now, he is going to start abusing Carmella, after everything she has put up with from him, she will surely leave him now, especially since she has her own money now. What I didn't get was AJ's girlfriend, to leave him like that when he was doing so much for her, unreal, can't wait to see next week, this may be the best season ever.
Maybe Carmella's whole reason for making the money was to leave him? I donno how she has put up with him all this time. I mean after he got shot I really thought they reconnected. Thanks and I can't wait til next week either.