Do you get absent-minded while riding on a bus?

I often get absent-minded while riding on a bus; I just forget the stoppage as I continue to think about my projects. All of a sudden, I discover that the stoppage is just about to come or even occasionally, I find that my stoppage has already been crossed. So, I jump out of the bus to get back to my destination on foot. Does it happen to you also, at least occasionally?
@adijam265 (769)
normally dont , i even get up before my stop whenever i sleep, but it did happen to me once, once i just was thinking something, in my own dreamland when i missed my stop, i somehow convinced he driver and got down not very far from there. another time i completely slept off , i was very sleepy, then my friend who gets down in the same stop woke me up
You must have found yourself in a very awkward position in both of the cases!
ya ya very very awkward position especially when the driver didnt agree to stop there itselfd
when i saw your discussion, i immediately identified with you. for so many times, this has happened to me before. whether be it i am in a taxi, or in a jeepney or in a bus. at times, i had to take another ride back to where i should have embarked.
Oh! Man, I know what you must have been feeling after finding yourself in an odd place.
@ten010 (81)
This is quite common to me. Even today I just over carried and suddenly realised that I have crossed my destination. The worst things happens during this hot summer. When it is very difficult to return by foot under the scorching sunlight.