The latest Deperate Housewives S03 E20

China
Things are never static. I always assume that though there might be breaks in every family, the Scavos are firm and would stick together all the times. But it just turns out that there IS such possibility in their family. However, I hope that Tom could be more rational in treating their career and less jealouse of the competent. As to Susan, the poor soul, how would she make it through? After letting go the most reliable Ian, she lost Mike at the same time. Would mike come back for her? Would Susan win her love at last. Anyhow, not a single kind one deserves the heart-breaking fact. May they be well.
@rodeotexas (1154)
I loved last nights show. She is going to go after Mike and she will find him. She has to find him. I never really liked Ian too much but I'm not sure why. I saw the preview for next weeks where Tom is watchig the cameras from the pizza place and then asks the new cook if he was sleeping with his wife. Wow I never thought that would happen to them.
I am always looking forward to the honesty and purity of human nature. May Tom trust Lynette. Meanwhile, Susan and Mike could no longer linger and be tortured.
@sunshine4 (8709)
I loved the show last night. We all know that Gabby and Carlos both still love each other. As for the Scavos, this is going to be a great story line! It looks like Susan is going to hunt Mike down next week. Always an entertaining hour on Sunday night.
Yes. There is always some affection deep in their hearts for their truely beloved ones. No matter how hard they try to conceal it, it's just showing up in the most natural ways.
@nicolec (2673)
I don't think any thing will really come of Lynetter and that other guy. Like most women, she's enjoying the attention and the compliments he gives, but I don't think she'll do anything to japordize her family. Tom on the other hand, will probably make a big fuss over it. Poor Eddie. Will she ever find true hapiness? Can't wait for next week when Susan goes looking for Mike.
@jmcafam (2891)
I just can not believe what is going on with the Scavos. I really like that family and hope that it does not go any further than just the flirting. The whole Susan thing is just getting a little old for me. Yeah, I hope that she does find Mike since Ian is now out of the picture and they get together again. I really like Gabbie and Carlos together. I kinda hope each sees the light and they get back together.