Blood in my cats poo.

I have four cats that go outdoors and keep noticing sick around the house and the past four to five days i have noticed blood in the poo in the litter tray, but do not know which cat is doing this i have tried to keep track but with four of them this can be quite hard. I am takeing the two youngest to the vets today as i have noticed abit of a difference in these two, but i am really worried.
@TerryZ (22146)
Im glad your taking them to the vets. Im sure your vet will tell what to do. I have 3 of them so I know what your talking about. Hey dont worry they will be. I love my little brats too.LOL Keep us informed on the little buggers.LOL
@gabs8513 (48803)
I think you better take it to the Vet I mean it could be something Harmless but please have it checked out
The vet has put it down to one of them having alot of diaria (sorry about the spelling) i have some medicine to give them but if there is no change after a couple of days i have to take them back.
@gabs8513 (48803)
I am so glad that you have taken it to the Vets and I hope that it will sort itself out
@scribe1 (1207)
I'm also happy that you're taking them to the vet. Your vet can probably suggest how you can find the cat whose got a problem. In any case, I think that you've caught the problem and are doing something about it. Hope that all of your fur babies are ok. Let us know how everything works out. All best to you and them!
@cuttyrish (2663)
It can be a blood, if their poop is too big or maybe its somethings. And that's the right thing that you did there, that you bring them to the vet.
i love my cats as my children and have already had a kitten at 4.5 months old die on me it would really hurt me if i lost her brother or sister aswell i couldn't deal with losing another one of them
@woobie (88)
I wonder of the bloody stool is from worms?? Let us know what you find out from the vet!!