LAST SONG you've heard? what is it?

song - notes
@nengs10 (3188)
What is that particular song? Do you any attachment with that song? How and where did you hear that song?
@d00d00 (827)
I'm listening to Paolo Nutini's album right now. And particularly, the song "These Streets" is playing as of the moment. I really recommend Paolo Nutini. New artist. Nice voice. Nice songs... plus he's cute. lol
My son and I are watching "The Corrs: Live in Dublin" right now and the most recent song played was "Would You Be Happier". Yes, I do have an attachment to that song because it talks about finding satisfaction in being who and what you are. The melody is uplifting and the lyrics do make you think deeper. I like that song very much.
@limalimon (638)
• Mexico
in this moment i listen Arcade Fire the song is "Crown of love". a good song i recommend you this group
@skydancer (1983)
Right this moment I am listening to "Dream A Little Dream of Me" by Mama Cass. I love the way she sings it, and I love Mama Cass, but I wouldn't say I have an attachment with the song. I pretty much have to be in the mood for it. I heard it for the first time on my dad's Mamas and Papas cassette.
@sunita64 (6474)
Last I have heard was a devotional song praising the lord on Aastha channel on TV. It had so good a tune that since morning I am humming the same.The song was related to the Goddess Radha krishna , Indian divinity.
@jolmartyn (133)
Just heard Classical Gas by Mason Williams on the car radio on the way home from work. It just finished as turned of the engine - what a tune! What timing. Considering it's 30 years old plus - still sounds fresh!
Well i'm listening to the radio and they are playing sing a song by the carpenters. quite old and its really nice to sing along with. specially if you have someone with you to sing along and have fun with.
@mskzalameda (4036)
That would be the sharpest lives by my chemical romance. This past few days I have been constantly listening to my chemical romance's songs. I find them great and calming. the voice of Gerard the frontman of the band, is very emotional and he can really express the feeling of the song. I can understand the feelings while listening to the lyrics and at the same time, understanding it. If one will just try to listen and understand this band and their songs, maybe they will also get the same feeling as I have. Its very rock but unlike any other rock songs, it has meanings and not just plain songs. =P