I'm always cold..

@Chryssi (828)
It can be 70 degrees outside, and I'll be wrapped up in a blanket. My friends and neighbors hate coming to my house, they say it's hotter than an oven. They tell me that I'm the most cold-natured person they've ever met. I sleep with three heavy blankets over me, and if one is missing, I can't sleep. Some say it's because I grew up around wood heat, others think I'm simply nuts. Is anyone else cold-natured like me? Do the people around you complain when they pay you a visit?
@asteriskec (1074)
I think you're simply nuts. LOL Kidding aside, I also have days when I'd feel super cold amid a super hot day. I reckon that metabolism and genes have something to do with this.
@Chryssi (828)
lol! Why thank you, that's the nicest thing I've heard all day. =P Thank you for your response and thanks for the bit of insight toward this topic.
@amydawn11 (906)
I can't keep my heat on cause my boyfriend wouldn't be able to stand it. Unless it is supper hot out then I go to bed with long pants a and a long shirt on and socks, I am always cold. I wear a jacket all the time and people are always like your crazy it's hot out.
@Chryssi (828)
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one like this. Thank you for your response. =)