Posting discussions at mylot causes fatigue

@psyche49f (2512)
I have noticed that after several hours of posting discussions at mylot, I experience body pains and my eyes are heavy. Last night around past 9, I stopped sitting in front of my screen because I experienced fatigue, and my eyes. . I am afraid I'd have some problems. . What about others, do you experience this too? Or is it only me?
@Swtrose (3399)
Most of my time is spent on the computer as I'm a writer and I admin two writing communities. Glaring at the computer all day can make you tired. I think that you need to rest your eyes and it wouldn't hurt to get one of those screens for your computer to cut down on the glare.
@psyche49f (2512)
Yup, I guess you're right. Resting is the key. Good for you, you must have already adapted to the glare. Thanks
@ryanphil01 (4186)
i think everybody here in mylot has experienced that. if you reach that point in time that you get all the pain and heavy eyes, that means only one thing...take a break, your body needs rest and sleep.
@psyche49f (2512)
Thanks for the concern, I'll definitely remember that. . .
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
Yes, we spend here a lot of time, furiously reply to the discusions and this makes our eyes tired and we are exausted a lot.I noticed it too.I sometimes go to the bathroom to wash my eyes with cold water-this is refreshing and sometimes help.
@psyche49f (2512)
It does? I thought it's not good to wash tired eyes? It's just a myth?
@wachit14 (3601)
It's a sign that you need to get up and take a break from posting for a while. Get away from the computer screen for a twenty or thirty minute break and just rest your eyes. Also, try moving your computer screen a little further away from you and see if that helps the problem. You are definitely suffering from eye strain at the very least.
@psyche49f (2512)
Thanks for those tips, I'll definitely do that. After posting this comment, I think I'll take a break for a while. .