As for the reason my discussion was deleted that had a link in it for videos...

As for the reason my discussion was deleted that had a link in it for videos...Some of you wanted to know what their response was...here it is...it seems that it hadno value whatsoever! Sorry! I will probably try to answer more discussions for awhile and see how that goes then to start too many. My judgement is way off. I see the most stupid discussions on mylot that never get deleted...including one where a woman talked about the wetness she felt between her legs when she watched people kiss on TV. This was a grown woman! Yet, that had value... As for the reason your post was deleted I am not sure other than it is due to myLot strengthening our moderation system to help get rid of discussions that add no value to the community. If you have any questions of what is allowed and what is not allowed, please see our Guidelines and Terms of Use. While the Guidelines and Terms of Use are not all inclusive, they are a great tool for your reference. myLot members who have a decrease in earnings have had one or more posts deleted throughout the month. On the upside, this directly benefits users that abide by the Terms of Use and Guidelines. The money that is deducted from users due to our abuse and moderation processes is reallocated to myLot users based on certain qualitative factors. Our advice to keep your earnings growing is to become familiar with our myLot guidelines and terms of use. Best regards, myLot Staff
@brendalee (6083)
The same thing happened to another friend of mine. She had posted about her daughter's birthday and yes, there were many birthday wishes but they were also talking about different ideas for parties and other birthday stuff. She was so excited about her daughter coming home fom school and seeing all the birthday greetings. Then mylot deleted it. I asked them why and I was told basically the same thing they told you. I didn't really think it was fair but its not my choice to make. But thats one reason why I don't post many discussions of my own.
You are right. You just don't know what Mylot will find to be of value. I think a discussion about someone's birthday is of value. Thanks a lot!
@KarenO52 (2951)
No value??? The guidelines and terms of use are of no help to me in trying to understand what they determine to be valuable to the mylot community. Too bad you're not going to start many discussions anymore, I at least found your discussions interesting, useful, and yes, valuable. I wonder if there are real people making these decisions, or if its just a system.
Well, you notice they could not say what it was but that it was probably because it had no value. That says they really don't know. I was really offended by their curt paragraph. We are not supposed to post referral links, and I see people do that all the time. I have not done that once. I just feel that if I write a paragraph and they find it a waste of time then I have wasted my time. It shows in earning, too. I just want to lay low for a while and eventually I will start conversations. Right now, I am just really offended. I see such crude on this site and it is has so much value to mylot. I wonder just how many of their almost 90,000 members are really active.
@KarenO52 (2951)
I would be offended too, if that were my discussion deleted. There is a lot of crap discussions here, some that look just like cut and paste from random news stories that aren't even very interesting.