have you had your love taps today?

Have you made love today? was it good,or just something to pass the time. Did you ladies actually reach climax or was it only the other that reached it and was done? or did they do what it takes to get you there ... anyway not to sound so vulgar just hit me and i thought why not post it ... if you wanna talk feel free ... b/c i love when people comment about this sorta thing
Actually no lovins for me today, although it wasn't absolutely needed. But it is a good question because exactly HOW many women actually reach climax and how many just make moaning sounds to make the lover to hurry up? Though I feel if you have to lie then it's not worth sharing your love with that person or maybe you just REALLY need to do something different and to explore.
what about you,Do you talk dirty to your partner Does it turn you on to have your partner talk dirty to you or do you absolutely hate it Stimulating conversations in the heights of passion can be quite a turn on for some, however there are those who just love the silent treatment What say you? It is a turn on if done right.