Don't I have the right?

@breepeace (3027)
So not long ago, I posted a thread looking for websites similar to Mylot or Adbux, but specifically not looking for any garbage. I found the last time I posted a similar thread, all I got were websites that were a disappointment. So I posted specific criteria and some nimrod starts jumping all over me because I was being so specific and I responded to his thread that I had the right to be specific. So then he starts jumping all over me again telling me I'm being 'defensive' and to 'get a real job' which I have, I'm only on here to make extra money to buy DVD box sets that I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on normally? Don't I have the right to be specific? Just because I don't want a bunch of people sending me junk links so I can be part of their referral scheme and earn almost nothing and waste a lot of my time. And what gives him the right to make a rude remark like that? Some people are so touchy.
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
I don't understand how become to be rude with someone just because you don't agree what he/she did! Stay away if you don't like,go and find something positive,learn to be helpful not so... Of course you have right. augusta
@marlyse (1056)
you have the right to post and be specific. its absolutely a yes here. and this poster you should report to mylot. its not right to be rude to you. if he dont like what you post, he should stay away from your discussions, maybe he was trying to get your attention for some scam sites. dont stop posting like you did and dont let him go at you
@JackBravo (970)
yep. be specific. i think he's frustrated tonight as i saw another post of his that was somewhat offensive. don't worry about it.
@KarenO52 (2951)
I remember that discussion, I didn't respond because I couldn't add anything informative. I saw that response,though and I thought it was rude. I think you have a right to post anything you want to, and to be specific.