What do you hear right now?

I can hear cars passing by and a faint banging sound coming from somewhere I can't identify.
I hear my air conditioner running and "Dirty Jobs" on the telly. Occasionally my daughter adds a sniffle as a chorus. The sounds of home...
@randy88 (685)
i CAN HEARS MY DOG'S ROAR AND THE SOUND OF THE tv ON mY SERVANT'S room
@palonghorn (5490)
I have the window open, and my house is quiet. I hear the birds singing outside, several different species. I hear a car pass every once in a while as people head off to start their work day. I can hear the faint 'beep' of some type of truck as it's backing up. And I can hear the family of squirrels that live in the tree right outside my window, scurrying arond on the limbs. I think I love morning sounds the best, the sun is just starting to rise, the birds start to sing, there's not a lot of traffic. But I really like the sounds ya hear when waking up when your camping.
@lightningMD (5937)
I hear my husband in the bathroom getting ready for work. I hear a very persistent bird outside. I also hear the neighbor lady above us banging around her kitchen.
I hear quiet as my entire house is sleeping. I can hear the birds chirping and enjoying the rains we had last night. Looks like another beautiful day ahead!