Can a womenizer be in love?

Australia
I always wonder if a guy or a girl is cheating on his/her partner, even sleeping around. Does that mean he/she doesnt love him/her? Sometimes a person if just doing desperate things to satisfy his/her needs
@zandi458 (27954)
Watch out for a good looking man with dark eyes and an even darker sense of humour. He may seems like Mr Perfect, but he could just be a romantic conman. So let him take you out in his BMW by all means but, under no cirucmstances, allow him to take you for a ride.
Umm, what are you trying to say?
@zandi458 (27954)
Oops sorry I might not have fully understood you. What am trying to say is a wormanizer will have lovers all around him and should a woman meet that kind of men then don't take him as their lover. A cassanova will fall in and out love with many women.
Its hard to defind Love, If I am a womanizer, can i not be inlove.... of course I still am INlove but, the difference is that I lay down with other woman for some reasons. Most of the time is that my one and only love doesnt want me to make love with her. Especially that the woman is not like us men who want it almost everyday so as to avoid argument , with the woman you love so its better to find another woman to just release your needs as a man. but it does not mean you are not inlove to her.