Do you like to use credit card when you go shopping?

Guangzhou, China
I like to use credit card very much. As it's clean, safe and convenient. I don't like carry lots of cash. Besides, I can use my future money. And the bank will give you some little gifts according to your consuming amount.
@cheongyc (5075)
I like to use credit card to make payment because it will save me the trouble of carrying a lot of cash with me. It also save me the trouble of rushing to the nearest ATM machine for cash withdrawal when I run out of cash. Besides, my bank is giving me 0.5%~1.0% cash rebate for all the purchase made using the card. It's also very convenient for me when I fill up the gasoline at the petrol station because I no longer need to walk all the way to the cashier counter to pay for it, and just swipe it at the pump machine. The bad part of using credit card is I will easily over spend without knowing it until I receive the monthly bill. LoL. Most people will have go all the way to the bank to pay the credit bill by end of the month, but I prefer eliminate the hassle by setting a standing intruction in my saving account to pay the credit account automatically on the due date.
Your bank is so wonderful. I wish I could get cash rebate from my purchase, too. My bank just gives me some gifts according to my purchase.
Yes I love using my credit card when I shop because I am on the points system, every time I purchase, the points are added to my credit card and I could redeem something later on when I hit enough points. So I guess it's a bonus for me because usually I would redeem some coupons from the supermarket! Besides, I don't like to carry too much cash around. And I keep a better track of my bank account when I gather all my recipts from the credit cards, and I could have an idea of how much I spend for that particular month.
I agree with you, thanks for your comment.
i always prefer my credit card while shopping because it so easy and convinient.i always carry my card with me while going for shopping because i do not want to carry much money with me all the time.
Credit card is really convenient for shopping.
yup! i tend to use credit card whenever i buy something lol..like you, i don't like to carry lots of cash too. i think it's the same, using cash or credit card, because at the end of the day, money will be deducted from your bank account anyway, for you to pay your credit card bills. just use it wisely and dont overspend ;)
You are right. We have same point of views.
@creematee (2810)
I prefer to use my debit card when shopping. It works very similar to the credit card, only the money for the payment comes directly out of my bank account. I don't have to pay interest or go into debt.
Yeah, debit card is another good choice.