my login approval got denied in hits4pay !! but why?

@padu19 (1441)
hi.. two days back i joined hits4pay PTC site. but i had to wait for approval.. but the next day i got mailed with an intimation that my account approval has been denied. why was it denied? has it ever happened to any of you overhere. if so please share the reasons. what shall i do to get the approval? and is it worthy to try again? has anybody here been paid by hits4pay?? please do help me...
@VotreAmie (3037)
Hi padu19. Good for you that your approval got denied from Hits4Pay. I don't know the reason as many people from India and other countries are accepted. Hits4Pay is only for people from 4 different countries: US, UK, Canada and Australia. They state that clearly in their terms of service that you can read on their site. People from different countries than the four above are also accepted and receive emails to read but then once they reach payout they don't receive the money. That's why many people say it's a scam but it's not. And they can not blame the site because they do state the terms on their website. It's so sad to see people from different countries than the 4 above post proof of payment. These proof payments are simply fake. So you lost nothing. It's the opposite, you will not waste your time. Good luck padu19.
@padu19 (1441)
well, thanks a lot.. as you said i hope i didn't really lose anything and instead have saved my time,energy and even wastage in internet usage..
@barlow662 (279)
I'm thinking that Hits4Pay is only available to members of the US, Canada, Australia and UK. Maybe that is why your account was denied? I could be wrong, but I thought that I read that somewhere on the site.