Are you afraid of the police? Why or why not?

@djdeep81 (1061)
I'm actually rather happy when they're around. One feels safer, I guess.
@romel_ece (1290)
I am afraid of police since childhood.We should always be confident and grateful to them that they will always protect and serve their fellow countrymen in the name of service.
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
I can sleep well when they guard the village. I have no fear when they are here for thieves or gangs. They serve and help the weak people. some police are looking angry, but in fact they are serious at the job, I smiled to them they smile back. There is nothing to be afraid.
Frankly speaking, i am always afraid of the cops.... Coz.. one incident happened with me and my friends.. On the 31st Dec night, me and my friends were hanging out outside the INOX multiplex... We really enjoyed the movie and we all were sitting in th parking lot outside INOX.. we all enjoyed the celebrations... The time was already 1 am.. and suddenly the cops came and warned everyone to get back to the home... But still we didn't listen them and sat there uptil 1:30 am... They suddenly again the cops came and began to beat us like anything... I broke my leg in that.. I had a fracture for almost 3 months.. and it took me almost 5 months to get fully recovered... So from that day, i am always afraid of cops and always stay away from them... :D lolzz..
@bcote212 (1113)
I like that there are police around. i feel a lot safer. I do have to say though when I am driving, and one is behind me I do get a little nervous. It feels kind of like being in drivers ed again, and having to learn how to drive. Yesterday there was one behind me, and I freaked out a little, and missed my exit on the highway, and had to go all the way to the next exit and turn around. I know that they are here to protect though, and I am happy that they are here. If we did not have police I think that things could get pretty bad.
@euqaj18 (252)
police - animated police men
sometimes I'm afraid with them cause I see them feeling superior than other that is not the same with their profession and that they feel very strong and sometimes could easily start troubles on street
@jimbomuso (950)
I'm not afraid of the police but I am wary because I've seen (In england) some of them abuse their power and position. there human beings after all !!
Ya Im afraid of them usually called MAMA in our area as he takes bribe. I have been caught by MAMA for about 7 times ! All of them was solved by giving bribe!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
i am not afraid of the police as I have not done anything wrong. I know that people are sometimes harassed by the police, but I do not fall into any of the groups that are mostly picked on.
@magikrose (5424)
honestly I aM not afraid of them. I just get nervous when they are behind me and Iam in my car.