My 20th anniversary is today.

@sunshine4 (8708)
Today is my 20th wedding anniversary and I had many suggestions on what to give my husband as a gift. I decided to go with the guy who told me that he wouldn't need a gift, just the day to day thing that show that I love him. I got up earlier today and made my husband breakfast in bed. I then made his lunch for him to take to work ( I NEVER do this). Tonight we will be going out for dinner and I am going to get a bottle of champagne to celebrate with later on. Looking back at our wedding picture was so funny. He had a head full of hair and now is almost bald. I was 20 pounds thinner! I told him 20 pounds in 20 years, that's not that bad is it? Well, thanks for all your suggestions and have a great day.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
A bit late - but congratulations on your big day. 20 years is a long time and I am always happy to reaf about people that has managed to stay together for better and for worse for a long time. I hope you had a great day, filled with love and romance!
@sunshine4 (8708)
Thank you~ there certainly were better and worse times, but we have made it this long and plan on a lifetime together.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
Thanx alot for BR
@musu112 (528)
Wowwww......sounds awesome, MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS on ur achieving ur such adorable yrs of togetherness. I wish u both the bonding forever and may god shower his blessing on both of u always like this only. Have a nice time :-)
@sunshine4 (8708)
Thank you so much for the kind words.
@mom_of_2 (399)
Congratulations on your anniversary. 20 years, thats amazing. I like the suggestion you received...sometimes it's the little things that mean the most. Gifts are nice but nothing compared to "feeling" loved. Hope you and your husband had a fantastic evening. Here's to another 20 !!
@sunshine4 (8708)
Thanks for repling. We had a great time. Went out for drinks, dinner and dessert. Got home early enough to catch American Idol and enjoy the evening with our kids:)
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Happy anniversary to you both. Enjoy your day, you both deserve it.
@sunshine4 (8708)
Thanks, we had a great time last night:)
@thess0312 (442)
hi wow!happy 20th anniversary,enjoy your nigth together =)
@sunshine4 (8708)
Thank you. I entend to have a great celebration tonight:)
Oh, I'm glad it was a special day for you both!!