Funny music band and artist names

@pitstop (8016)
A lot of music bands and artists have funny names or names that have a funny story behind it. I remember a band called Mixed Emotions. When the lead singer was asked the reason behind the name, he quipped, "Its because when you hear us you dont know whether to laugh or to cry!!." Also heard of another band called Vowel Movement which had me in splits! Can you think of any bands with funny names?
@misdss (472)
hey great what a catch man, I too suppose Mixed Emotions is a funny name and really their artists are funny.
@pitstop (8016)
Mixed Emotions is certainly funny. Unfortunately I havent heard any of their songs - so I dont know whether to laugh or to cry.
@yasaran (788)
Hah. I know beatles.
The most of the music band and artist mostly target the youth and young people which can dance to their tunes and are energetic .So they tend to choose names which just makes people as if some kinda of crazy .people who like rock songs also have looks like that.