men...

@zandi458 (27952)
Malaysia
MENtal illness, MENtrual cramps,MENtal breakdown, MENopous... Ever notice how all of women's problems start with Men?
@msjigga (866)
hahaha that is so funny and true just stay away from mens and women will be ok. thats easier said than done i cannot live without men in my live. the world would be boring without men in it.
@zandi458 (27952)
Exactly. Thats why adam and eve was created in the first place.
@samson1967 (7422)
Ha..ha.. Even in women there is a men. Wo(men) cannot be complete without MEN. Zandi it is a good innovation. How come this unique joke never atrracted people?. I am going to share this with everyone I know. Thanks.
@zandi458 (27952)
My earlier appearance in mylot has never been encouraging. This is fun but true, don't you agree? I didn't realize that there is also men in wo(men). So one cannot live without the other. God has created men and women to be united in love and marriage. Its amazing how words can have deep meaning too.
@lifeluver (743)
Hahahahahaha.....I couldn't resist saying something here about this discussion, you gave me a good laugh. Yes, it's true isn't it - men really are the root of women's problems. There must be something we can do in retaliation....hmmmmmm...any ideas?
@zandi458 (27952)
lol, infact I meant it to be a joke but their is truth to it . I am happy that I manage to make you laugh. Laughter is indeed a good medicine, especially to this men's created problems to women. Create Mylotters women liberation group. I believe they are more women then men in Mylot.