What do you think about my new blog?

For years I have been reading emails for pennies, but I came across a program that pays you dollars, not pennies. Tips can be found on my new money-making blog. What do you think? http://www.dothanclassifiedads.com/runningman72.html (NOTE: THIS IS MY BLOG AND IS NOT A REFERRAL LINK, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF WHOEVER FALSELY REPORTED ME STOPS)!
@Cyklo1974 (351)
Auburn is a wonderful mentor and i am happy to see you a part of the TEAM runningman72. Welcome aboard!
@derek_a (10902)
I agree with others here an say it needs more graphics. At the moment, it looks like a sales letter and I think this tends to be a problem on the internet. People like to read small amounts of text of the screen.
@derek_a (10902)
I try and go by something that looks "easy" to read through and requires little effort, so people are not just leaving the page feeling "tired"
@oldboy46 (2132)
Have only had a chance to have a quick look at your blog so far .. time is a limiting factor with me .. and it looks okay .. but maybe some more pictures or graphics would make it a little bit better. I don't know a lot about blogs .. don't have one myself .. but maybe later on I will .. right now I just have a look at a few to get some ideas .. maybe we will put them into practice later on. Will look at joining later on .. when I have a better idea how things are going .. with irrigation water for the farm .. as well as work as a truck driver. I might have some more time then .. but will make no committment till I actually know what is happening .. I will not sign up to do something and then find I do not have the time. If I sign up for something I give it the best shot I can .. right now it is mylot as I am busy with other things .. but that might change soon anyway.
Adding some pictures or other graphics seems to be a recurring theme. I appreciate your response and understand your thinking that you don't want to do anything unless you can give it 100%. When you are ready to make a substantial residual income, just visit my profile for the latest program update.
@wahmoftwo (1298)
Have you been successful getting refferals so far? Feel free to e-mail me at molands81@yahoo.com.... I know of a couple of things you might be interested in. Just haven't had time to put together a blog yet :) I'll look at yours again in a bit.... I agree with the folks that say you need graphics... It really helps.
Finding the time to put together a blog is probably a challenge for many, but it is well worth the effort. I have just emailed you and look forward to ideas you have. I am constantly striving to update my blog and profile.
Did your previous discussion about your blog get deleted? I answered that one earlier.
yes ive heard of hits4pay some like it a lot i dont really i dont know why i think they will close down soon a bit like adbux and others its a lot of hype and programs work out in the beginning and then stop so if youve got an available balance id suggest you cash out now instead of waiting while your balance fills up