Which bath sopap do you prefer?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
I love lever dove and irish spring. I need moisturizing soap lot and I like the anti bacterial.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I like Caress, smell doesn't over power perfume but leaves my skin nice and soft.
@dawnrm69 (1174)
I have used caress and yes it does leave a nice sent!
@aprilgrl (4460)
I use Dove soap and body wash.
@dawnrm69 (1174)
I like that too especially for sry skin! Thank you for your response
I too like lever 2000 and irish spring. I used the bar soap all the time and it had to be one or the other. But regardless of what i used the bar dried out my skin i still use them but in a body wash form, i love the way they make my skin feel afterwards, and in the body wash form you can chose different scents!
@add_im (2712)
I'm used using the Herbal Soap (Likas), which it feels by body skin glow and good to use in any areas of your body which is darkened by the sunlight.
I prefer Suave's Toasted Vanilla body gel. Bar soap seems to be more drying to me. In the past I ahve used Lever 2000, I liked the smell of it but I didn't like the way my skin felt afterwards.