Do you like Big Cities? Small towns? or out in the fields

@howhigh (758)
I would pick big city or out in the fields.. the middle is too weird for me.
It does sound weird but I would pick the same thing. Either a big city where there is lots to do or out in the country where I can have peace and quiet
@howhigh (758)
Yeah I think that you can be just as alone in a big city as you can in a field but in a suburban town people are just lingering.. and its creepy sometimes..
@randy88 (685)
i prefer to live on a small town
@howhigh (758)
My first reaction was to say I would be bored in a small town.. but boredum exists everywhere so i don't know if thats a good answer.. I think i would feel traped at some point in a small town that i would want to get out see new people and do different things
definitely big city! :D
@earth2jacq (1503)
I like the security and convenience the big city provides. But occasionally I want to go somewhere else...small towns are good but I think I cannot stay there for quite a long time since I am accustomed to the convenience a city provides.
@rodeotexas (1154)
Personally I don't like the city at all. I'm a born and raised country girl and always will be.
I have lived in all three and I honestly think that I prefer the in the fields answer. I didn't like the big city as I was tired of always hearing all the sirens all the time. I have always lived in a small town until about a year ago. I was sick of all the small town gossip. You could fart without the whole town knowing about it! Now I live out in the country and I really couldn't be happier.
@howhigh (758)
You make really good points. I forgot about the noise factor! Out in the fields you can hear all the animals wake up go to bed and all of natures cycles.. i guess what we have in the city is human cycles bugging our ears.. maybe
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
I live in a small town on the countryside, village, whatever. Less than 5000 inhabitants. It is quite boring I must say, later on in life I'm definitely going to live in one of the bigger cities, you just have everything much more close and things just are more reachable to you then.
well i like small towns , with high speed internet connection available . i don't like pollution.
its something about the big city that does it for me the country is too slow and everthing else is just in the middle.. the city has everything... the only thing about the city I don't like is you live extra fast... and compete with everyone
I like big cities. I am borned and raised in one and I don't think I would feel very comfortable anywhere else because I got so used to it. Everything is close to me and it's a great deal of convenience. Also, there is more opportunities and more entertainment. Out in the fields are not bad at all, but I don't think I could stand being there for a long time. A vacation of being out in the fields is absolutely fine and peaceful to me.
@fifi2007 (91)
• Tunisia
I like small towns because people are kind and you enjoy your life secand by secand not like big cities all is very fast
@howhigh (758)
Have you ever lived in a busy busy town? I think that in very busy towns sometimes i don't move fast enough to keep up.. so i still live my life second by second but outside of my door everything is available and moving.. if i want to move. But one user noted earlier and i agree.. big cities can have a lot of pollution..