Ever had a cherry klondike bar?

@4cuteboys (4102)
I bought some, and had one for the first time the other day! The outside is the typical chocolate coating, and the inside has some sort of cherry flavored ice cream. It was SO GOOD. I liked it better than the original flavor with the vanilla in the middle. I am getting ready to have another one. Have you ever had these? Do you like them?
@KrisNY (7591)
Nope- I’m Plain Jane and when I like something I’m not switching to try something else. I love Klondike bars- I love vanilla ice cream- What would you doooo for a Klondike bar- I’m not big on Cherry either- I can’t stomach the Cherry cough drops but nothing else cherry. I bet it’s good though- because regular Klondike’s are great and so are the crunch ones! I love them!
@4cuteboys (4102)
Yeah, the crunch ones ARE good! And I saw they have ones filled with reces peanut butter now too, and I almost bought them too! They also looked really yummy. My husband really likes just the plain originals too!
@ladyljs (1303)
I haven't seen them, but they sound awesome! I remember the Cherry Mash candy...they were like a big round mound of cherry nougat covered with chocolate...MMMMMM! Sounds good...I will be looking for them in the store!
@carlaabt (3505)
I got those when I was pregnant with my son and LOVED them. I really wanted an ice cream cake, but DQ is closed during the winter up here. My husband bought me so many different kinds of ice cream treats. I really liked the cherry klondikes. I had one the other day, though, and it just didn't have quite the same appeal. It was alright, but not as good as I remember from my pregnancy.
@4cuteboys (4102)
ha, maybe it IS a pregnant thing, since I am pregnant! Mmm, I just think the Cherry is so sweet and tasty though!
@aweins (4203)
I havent heard of it before ever. but you have described it so beautifully that i can imagine it infront of me. must be very tasty .......i'll see in the market if can find one.
@brimia (6584)
I've never heard of the cherry flavored variety. My husband would love it.