What do you do when your husband will not talk to you???

@AnnaB87 (761)
My husband will not talk to me about anything at all, especially if it is important, or dealing with money. And I feel like he does not love me at all, I think he just wants me to leave or something, he says he loves me, and all that but he pushes me away all the time, because he acts like I am just a hinderance to him, or something,' I have a lot on my mind right now, so I guess I should hush. I am wondering though what should I do, just continue to do nothing?
@Madona1 (2097)
• Gibraltar
There is always a reason for everything. How long have you been together? Was he used to talk to you a lot but now? I still think you are best person to know about him except himself, so you should find out the way to make him talk to you. Before talking to him, you had better make up your mind how you are going to talk to attract his attention; what question you would ask so that he would response. You may start chatting with him while having a meal with him. But please don't ask him everyday! You need to use your marbles to make him talk!
@Madona1 (2097)
• Gibraltar
I am sorry to know more about your situation. For 20 years marriage, I can imagine how hard to make your hubby open his golden mouth to talk to you. Especially as you stated he is not well for the time being either. He must be very depressed with the current situation both you are experiencing. I think you should try to comform him first to let him know that you still love him and is still supporting him. Gradually he may find the subject to talk to you and break the silence. To be together for 20 years is not easy, I admire you both as I start working on my marriage with my hubby as we just reach the 7 years itch. Life is like that! We have to fact the good and the bad. All the best to you!
@AnnaB87 (761)
Thanks, I wish we had more good than bad, but I suppose we always learn from everything so maybe what ever it is I am learning I will be able to help someone else one of these days.
• Kottayam, India
Dear Anna, If I don't talk to my mother she will start crying, she can't bear that.
• Kottayam, India
instead of mother u read as my wife sorry for the confusion.
@AnnaB87 (761)
Okay then I should make myself cry???? I never cry at all., I think my kids have only ever seen or heard me cry one time and it scared everyone because I never do that, LOL
@mada9898 (193)
I would give him his space. Then start cooking him his favorite meals for the next few days. Then try to talk. To a mans heart is always his stomach
@AnnaB87 (761)
I have been giving him his space and keeping the house clean., as for cooking I can't cook much of anything because I have no money, and we are out of everything except rice and some flour and beans, and I can not make anything he likes with that. And this has been going on for a long time. It is like he just wants to pretend I am not here or something. Or have a housekeeper and that is about it. Anyway this is starting to bother me a lot. I feel like I am getting old before my time, I can't even have company or anything.