I truly dislike cats !

@RAMONES (537)
Belgium
First of all : I am not an animal hater, I even have two dogs. I care a lot for them, and I couldn't harm any animal, not even a cat! But I don't like them at all... They kill the birds in my yard, they sh*t all over my kids sandpond and they leave hairs all over... Are there any catlovers out there so I can bring the damn cats to them?
@razcal2267 (15577)
I am so not a cat person myself. They pee all over and howl like someone is killing them when it heat. Forget the fact that they need to jump on you and wake you because well who actually knows why. My boyfriend has a cat and one of the main reason I will not move in with him is because of the fur ball.
@tess1960 (2387)
I'll bet his cat gives him unconditional love!! Keep the litter box clean and they will only pee in it. A dog won't do that.
@razcal2267 (15577)
She is not my pet therefore I am lucky and do not have to change anything. I was not talking about his cat peeing all over more then neighbors cat that gets into the hallway or on the outside stairs that likes to "mark" its area. Until recently I thought only dogs did that but seems I was mistaken.
@tess1960 (2387)
Yes, I love cats. I have two. I have owned dogs too. My cats are cleaner than any dog I've ever owned. I've seen dogs kills birds too, and baby rabbits. I have a sand box in my yard for my granddaughter. I keep it's lid on it when it's not being played in. My last dog shed way more than my cats do and it was a short hair terrier mix. Those hairs are real hard to get up. Sorry! I have to disagree with you, cats are best!! I love them.
@RAMONES (537)
• Belgium
Well everybody is allowed to have his/her opinion, but still : I hate cats for a matter of fact......
@tess1960 (2387)
I would love to debate this issue all day with you. Does your dog clean himself daily? My cat does? Will your dog lie where he takes a crap (Most will)? Cat's don't? But like you said we are both entitled to our opinion and I'll bet your dogs are as spoiled as my cats are!