What would you take to a desert island?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
if you were taken to a desert island in the middle of nowhere with a tropical climate and you had to choose only one item/object/thing to carry with you, what would be it?
@Dan_ul (858)
A bowl with a golden fish... nothing more... just that... Is it such a big thing to grant?:P
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
lol, interesting answer dan, thank you for it.
@Dan_ul (858)
you're welcome... from what I understand I shouldn't explain why?... It's very simple right? quite smart I might add:P
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
erm....simple i guess hehehe.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
A laptop:-) I dont want to loose my connection with the world:-)
And how would you connect to the internet on a deserted island?
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Maybe an uber powerful wi fi connection? gotta cost a fortune though :)
I would bring a book because I would get bored on a deserted island :)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
i'd suggest bringing a whole bookshelf with you! i don't think a single book would be thick enough hehe. thanks for replying.
@rhinoboy (2129)
I would have to choose a fishing rod. Besides catching food to survive, it's my favourite passtime anyway, so I would enjoy the peace and quiet!
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
ty for your reply rhino
@brand4less (1061)
i will bring my husband :))
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
that's romantic, isn't it?
@cutebaby4 (196)
If i were to be taken to a desert island, i would prefer to take my pillow with me, so that i can have a nap 24/7. In the middle of a desert you cant expect some entertainment to turn up, so sleep would be the best possible option available. Likewise taking some crates of cold drinks would not be a bad option.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
haha, good idea, thanks for sharing.
food...!! water..!! and the like...!! :D
@yxinxin (466)
In this situation I'd take a box of matches with me so that I can make fire and cook to feed myself.
@mypeace (394)
• Nigeria
lol, this is one of the questions asked one of Miss World Contestants, The edition won by Miss Nigeria 'Agbani Derego' and her answer she said; 1. water, with water she will survive even without food. 2. blanket, to keep herself from cold, insects etc 3.Bible, shes a Christian, to have a continual communication and relationship with her God. This her answer got an international acceptance, l think lf l find myself in such situtation which l dont pray though, l will do as she said. cheers
@randy88 (685)
I would choose a camel, so I'm not tired
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
If I had to only choose one thing to bring with me to a desert island it would definantly be a lighter, because I know nothing about starting a fire without one...lol....So then if I had a lighter I could search for food and have the means to prepare it.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
A lighter could be useful, but sooner or later it'd run out of gas. I'd rather think of something that i can use in the long run.
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
True...Very True, but I can not stand raw food...lol
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
how about a survival manual? basic tips to survival. That would include methods of making fire without needing a lighter ;)
@missak (3311)
• Spain
I would bring my video camera, I would film anything!
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
that could be interesting!
@beauty_ph (2751)
A bible might be the one I'll chose. Reading it can help me relax in the middle of nowhere. It can help me in my faith that the next day, I can still enjoy life.