Give me Fish anyday

Fish Fry - Image of Fish Fry served at a Restaurent.
I am a foodie and i like seafoods a lot. Fish is my all time favourite. I love fish pickle, curry and fried fish. What's your favourite dish?
No..I am not agree with it...Veg food can also give that much of that and second thing is not so costly like non veg food.. More over non veg is not good for our lungs and for our heart..It just increases blockages in heart and it is proved by Medical Science... One more thing that it is not also good for Respiratory system..It just increases Fats though people are saying that it has got low fats..One thing is clearly acting behind it...ie.Politics. Means It is just a marketing policy to increase sell of Fish as now people are not buying Fish because of low quality... So its just a politics to do so...More ever it also disturb "Purity". This term Purity is understanble to those people who like To goin pease of mind ie t Meditation Practicener.. So bottom line is Fish is nothinf Special..
Well, I guess this is the case of fox saying the "grapes are sour". If you have not eaten fish how do you know how it tastes. There are a lot of bad foods in vegitables too. Fish is declared by researchers as good for health.Anyways,thanks for your response.
Hey listen, Story of Fox is not applicable for me... Poison should not tasted...
You are my friend. I do no like fighting with you. think whatever you want. And do not try to force your opinion on me.
@senthil2k (1501)
I too like Seafood a lot. Especially I like Prawns a lot than the other seafoods. But I have never tasted a crab and I dont want to also. I have seen my friends that enjoying crab as much as I do the prawns. They say crabs tastes very much similar to the prawns, but still I dont want to give it a try, reason being unknown to myself. Apart from these, I prefer fried fishes than the Fishes made as a curry. I just love the smell of fish being fried.. Yummy ... ;)
Hi senthil! I like prawns too. I love fried fish also. I have eaten crab. Though breaking the shell is an effort it's worth it.You should try it some day.
@mflower2053 (3227)
I loved stuffed fish or grilled redfish.
Hi mflower! stuffed & grilled fish sounds so yummy. Thanks for sharing your food preferences here. Would you share some fish recepes too?
Sea foods are not just delicious. They are very nutritious. I also love fish but I am a choosy fish eater. I do not eat all types of fish. I reject some. Here in the Philippines, there is a fish called Tilapia. Its in the list of my favorite fishes. But you know what? The best tasting fish meat that I had ever tasted is the meat of sharks. There are very expensive.
@jothis (519)
Hei My Place is Kerala Gods Own Country. We daily use fish in food. Normally as curry and as fried. Lake fish and sea fiah are very common here. Sea prawns are also availble and i like it most