A must visit Website

@kukkad (511)
Hi guys..... I came across this website and I thought it would be of great use to all of you guys. It is one of the most comprehensive website that I ever came to........ A friend of mine advised about this website........ coz I wanted to check the Internet speed of my Net connection and besides that the website offers such free archives as to :- 1) Measuring Download Speed of your Internet Connection. 2) Measuring Upload speed. 3) Measuring Ping Times. 4) Internet Optimization. 5) Free Spyware Scan....... search and removal. 6) Free Antivirus Scan........ scan and Antivirus removal. And a lot more. The good thing about this website is, all these tests and scans are free....... :) You can access this website at :- http://pcpitstop.com/internet/default.asp
Hi kukkad.Its better not to use free scans.Why im telling it is that they will be scanning your computer files.You won't know what will happen.I'm not like against your topic.Im telling my opinion.You can try other things linke internet speed test.But be careful while using scans.Be sure the site is a good and well-known site.Good Luck.
@kukkad (511)
Thanks for the update....... I am just trying the free scan thing on that website....... lets see how it works...... dont worry....... i'll be carefull..... Thanks...... :)
ok very well.Good Luck.
@kukkad (511)
Guys........ sorry....... use that website for checking your internet and Broadband speed. Do not use the Free Spyware and Antivirus......... you need to buy it to actually remove the threats. It does detect the treats alright........ but, does not clean them....... u need to ourchase the product for that.... Sorry..... And, thanks Karthik...... :)
@VotreAmie (3037)
Hi kukkad. It's always like to read your interesting posts. I always wondered about my Internet speed and if there was a way to measure that. One time I was doing a survey and as part of the survey they had a software that measured my upload speed and my download speed. But didn't know how they did that. It's great that it offers also a virus scan and a spyware scan and removal. Thanks for sharing this information. I will try it on my computer.
@kukkad (511)
Hello VotreAmie. I would advice you to use that site for checking the Internet speed only......... the download and upload speeds. I tried the Spyware scan......... but, u need to purchase their software to clean the spyware threats that the software detects on your PC.
@joice86 (1079)
thanks for the link....Now, i can already check my internet speed...
@kclaret59 (587)
thanks for the info friend. and at leasti know not to use it to scan.. only to measure the internet speed.. thanks.. ur nice..
@juntoboy (612)
if i view one site i always read a guest book. i think if a lot of guest book then i can value this site. but if a site a lot of same to download it is a best site. i think same site must be viewed by other people. i think antyvirus must have by this site