A pair of : been paid Again!

@beyonce03 (2331)
It,s not bad for someone that don't click every day. It only took me 10 day to reach the very good minimum payout of 1$ I'M sure that If I had more referal (I only have 1) I could make more and faster. I was wondering to those who join that program, how much did you make so far? and with how many referal? So far I made 2.28$, but I didnt join long time ago and like I said I don't click every day :( I know it's not an international program, but if you don't have referal, this program is better then adbux! :P Whant do you think? http://www.apairof.com/index.php?ref=beyonce03
I do not know if one is better than another. Lets give it a try
@beyonce03 (2331)
Thank you for joining under me :)
@asahibza (388)
I just opened my computer and saw that I have crossed $2 mark with 80 posts. My total earnings are $2.23 for 80 posts. That is a little less than what I had expected. I was expecting at least 3 cent per post. That is how I started. I remember one day I might have posted at least 10 times and just wss credited with 6 cents. That was the worst. And that put me behind. So tnat I means I am being paid at the rate of close to 2.8 cents. What is your experience. Any idea who gets the maximum?