What do you enjoy more..posting a discussions or responding to posts..???

@diillu (5130)
I think i enjoy more to repsond to a discussion rather than to post a discussions...
@alexsis (2149)
I enjoy responding to discussion too. Sometimes it is hard for me to come it with a discussion. And when I do start a discussion I don't get many responses. So, I'm better off responding. And besides, my response might help someone out.
That's true..sometimes it is hard to come up with a discussion. Lol sometimes one will just come to me as I'm sitting watching tv and I'll have to quick come on to mylot and post it! lol.
@Inky261 (2524)
I like more to respond. If I find the subject interesting, I respond. I started several disussions, that is nice, too but first I have to have a theme... I do not have very often an idea I want to post and start a discussion. But I like to browse and read answers and if the theme is interesting, I answer, too.
@dopey22girl (3327)
I like doing both, but I actually prefer to post a discussion because then people can respond to something that means a lot to me, or help me out with a problem. I also think it's really fun when I get responses and I like to keep refreshing the page to see if anyone else has responded. Lol it's kind of stupid but I think it's fun. I love getting responses to my discussions, unfortunately I haven't been getting a lot lately!
@diillu (5130)
It's really good if we get responses but feels real bad if we don't have one too.
@paidreader (5152)
Hi diillu. I think I prefer responding to discussions more than starting discussions. The range of discussions available at any given time covers so many categories that it's pretty easy to find a discussion to respond to. :)
I enjoy responding to a discussion rather than posting one too. I guess it's because the things I want to ask seem to have been asked by other people and I don't want to do that duplication thing. Also, I am lacking my creativity, most of the time, I seem can't think of any questions to ask.
@r3v3ng3 (484)
The thing that I enjoy more is posting a discussion because I like it when people share their thoughts and give me good advice. I also enjoy posting which is much easier ;). You need original and good discussions to make it to the top and that's something hard to get. To clear things for my the "top" is when you have lots of quality topics with many many responses.