Do you still value the sanctity of marriage?

As we observe now a days, we see lots people getting divorced,separated or annulled their marriage just after a couple of months living togeher. Why, I could not understand the reasons behind it.... during the marriage ceremony they take a vows of living together for better or for worst... in sickness or in health... then after a while they filed a divorce in a country with divorce and annulmentt for the country without divorce or just merely separate each other and with some people throwing issues with each other..why? Can you give me the reason about this?
I sure do. I have been married almost 7 years and we both believe in taking the good with the bad. I think there is no reason to get married if you don't feel this way. Certainly, things happen and occasionally by no fault of anyone, a marriage must end. However, I think sometimes it has become an easy way out of something you vowed to take for life. Just my opinions.
Congratulation for loving your partner.
@lucky_witch (2711)
Well... I myself value the sanctity of marriage... But im telling you now that I am a separated woman... Wanna know why??? I've been married for almost 6 years now... almost three years ago... my husband had an affair with his co employee...actually his boss... Ive settled everything about it when I learned about their relationship... I listen to both of their sentiments... And tried really hard to understand... In short I remain a wife to my husband... they made me believe that their relationship were through... I even helped them out...when rumors about them spread inside the company...but ive been fooled, hurt a hundred times.. In the end... I found out that I was a big fool... All the time that my husband told me that he was at work...he aws staying all the time in the girls house... To make the story short... It lasted two years and a half before I decided to let go... Now... heres the question...Am I wrong in my decision to leave him? If you cant do anything to save your marriage... what will you choose? Stay with a man like that... or leave and start a new life? Do you want to raised your kids thinking that marriage should be like that? Marriage shouud be a foudation of love, respect and marriage... if theses three are missing... is there anything more to save... Not all relationship are made from heaven...
I am sorry for that but thank you for the sermon... joke lol
@SheliaLee (2738)
I think that a lot of people today when they get married do not take it seriously or realize that marriage is supposed to be for always. They go into marriage thinking that if things don't work out we can always get a divorce. I believed my wedding vows 23 years ago when my husband and I got married and I still do and hold them in highest respect.
Wow great, I just hope and pray that I can follow your footsteps to have such long period of time relationship is really a real love. Surely it is an unconditional love; a love with a total foundation or I may say bounded with solid foundation. Great and a perfect love pls give my regards to your husband, he such an honest man.