Do EMOTIONAL moveis make you cry..???

cry - picture of a crying women
@diillu (5130)
sometimes I happen to find myself in tears when i watch emotional movies..
@jeanbug23 (567)
I'm a sentimental and emotional person so when the actors playing role portrays well, it will make my tears fall.
@listen2me (511)
i have before, lol but i try to keep the tears to a minimum, like when my girlfriend is watching with me cause shew is the type to cry if she sees you cry. yeah thats the reason lol
@mymoney (106)
Yah, They always succeed in bringing out a few tears from my eyes. I try my best not to show them out though. Million Dollar baby, The English Patient, life is Beautiful, Schindler's List are a few of my fav movies for which I remember wetting my eyes.
@diillu (5130)
what about The notebook did you watch that..I kind of cried in that movie too...
Yes, I cry at sad movies too. In fact, I cry about anything sad. Especially the news. I have rated you a + for your post. It will help with your points. Now be sure to rate everyone a + if the answser answsered you, a - if it was one word, ! if it broke the rules. Then make sure to give that one person a "best response" rate near their name. I know you are pretty new, so I am just trying to help. Have a great day.
@diillu (5130)
Thanks alot for you help but I do rate + and - acoording to the need but i have not yet got a chance to rate - to anybody. And about best response..i do mart it.
@randy88 (685)
I have ever did it but I try to hold my eyes, so I the tears can't go out
@diillu (5130)
we are alike..i too hold my tears alot and only a realy emotional can drop my tears off my eeyes..
@SheliaLee (2738)
Most definitely. I can watch a movie that I have seen before and know how it will go and still cry every time. My husband laughs at me but I'm just an old softie, Ha! Ha!
If the movie is real emotional or even controversial, I find myself holding back the tears. Some movies, you just can't help but to cry.
@SheliaLee (2738)
I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the best response. Hope you have a wonderful day and a Happy New Year! SheliaLee
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
Me too. If i watch Korean drama serial, i sometimes cry. And when my husband see me cry. He asked me, why are you crying? I said, it is very sad movies/drama...LOL. And he just give me little smile. He said, it is toch only movies/drama, not real. But it is sad..LOL