Just checking on you !

@LittleMel (14055)
Hello there mylot friends! It's almost 8 PM here, what time is it where you are? How was your week so far ? By the way tomorrow is Friday. Do you have to work on the weekend? If not, then what are your plans for Friday night? My week so far was not as busy. I spent it socializing and then reorganizing the shop. I don't have much plan for Friday night since I have to go to the shop on the weekend and my husband has to work overtime.
@polachicago (19073)
I am going to see my friend this morning and I will work this afternoon and evening....I have to work on my photos and some editorial work for my business...
@LittleMel (14055)
sounds like busy day and weekend ahead. I love photography, if you have a blog or website, let me know if we can link :)
@polachicago (19073)
my website is on my profile....yes...we can link....I am working on some changes to my website this weekend....
@LittleMel (14055)
great. thanks a lot! I already include your site on my blog http://mbwrw.blogspot.com and my shop website is on my profile.
@lols189 (4797)
i will answer this from what i am doing now. it is 9.15pm now in UK and my weekend was not so good as it has been raining the past 3 days. my plans for the next 3 days are college and friday i have my driving lesson.
@LittleMel (14055)
I heard it always rains or foggy there in the UK. but your winter is way milder than ours, so that's not bad.
@adidas7878 (2013)
i think i am just a could of hours off from you, so it is not that much of a different, i have to work all weekend, i own the business, i been so busy lately i feel like i dont have time to do anything but there is tons of to get done. ever have that feeling before? i know it is not fun.
@LittleMel (14055)
yup I know that feeling. good to know you're busy too :)
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
My week was not ordinary at all.There was a lot things which happened. I am not planing to go anywhere but my boyfriend will take me out for a bbq with some friends... I just hope to fix my neck pain...it is hurting teriblle... augusta
@LittleMel (14055)
neck pain? that's bad. don't let it ruin your weekend :)
@randy88 (685)
I am a student, and for this week is so busy for me on the earlier, but from yesterday I got a little rest and enjoy MyLot
@LittleMel (14055)
Monday is always like that but as you get to the middle of the week, usually things slow down
@jolmartyn (133)
Well I am a teacher in the UK, and we have a bank holiday on Monday. Maybe just maybe I am going stay on the net and watch the election results until I fall asleep at the wheel. This means an early night on Friday!
@LittleMel (14055)
long weekend now that's good for you :) what subject do you teach by the way?
@jolmartyn (133)
@jolmartyn (133)
Well I am a teacher in the UK, and we have a bank holiday on Monday. Maybe just maybe I am going stay on the net and watch the election results untl I fall asleep at the wheel. This means an early night on Friday!