What is the first thing you do in the morning?

@4cuteboys (4103)
We usually lay in bed for a few minutes and turn on the tv to see the weather for the day. Mostly I do this so I know how to dress my kids. Then I feed my infant son a bottle, and start to make breakfast for the others. Busy busy! What do you do when you get up in the mornings?
on days i don't work i just laze around in the bed until i feel the urge to get up or my wife prods me to get up and help get the kids ready. On days i work I hop in the shower, get dressed, get my work stuff together and head out.
@krebstar5 (1267)
The first thing I do is lie ion bed for a few mins (10-15 mins) and listen to the radio. My alarm clock is actually a radio, so I wake up and give myself a chance to get motivated while I listen to the weather and a few stories on NPR. Once I hear the weather, I then get a chance to figure out what I'm going to wear that day (based on the weather report of course) and finish up getting ready for work.
@barnkinney (1343)
let's make this, what i first do when i wake up.. i guess that's what you're trying to say, right? it's just that i sleep during the day and work at night, so i wake up in the morning.. and when i get up, i would go straight in front of the computer and do my internet stuff, check e-mail, friendster accounts and all that online stuff, and of course, check myLot and post discussions. along the way, i would be eating my "breakfast" and when it's already time, i would start preparing for work! - barn kinney http://barncogitations.blogdrive.com/ http://barncogitations.blogspot.com/
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
First, I thank the Gods that I am alive. I know that sounds preachy, or silly, or trite, but seriously I do so because I have a lot of health problems, and was expected to die years ago. After that, I get up, sit online for a few minutes getting my energy up to get ready. I take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast. On some days I get my son up, give him a bottle or some cereal, change his diaper... all that sort of thing. But some days he sleeps until after I go to work, which is kind of a nice break.
@ladyljs (1303)
At 5:00am I stop the alarm clock from ringing, go the the bathroom and do my business, splash a little water on my face and head for the kitchen. After the coffee is made, I sit down with a quiet cup before getting up to make the kids school lunches. At 6:00am, Buzzy our dog and I head for the kids rooms to "get um up" which is his favorite job of the day! He jumps into their bed, finds their faces and licks them awake!
@ladyljs (1303)
Thanks for the best answer!
@KrisNY (7609)
I roll over smooch my sig. other- go to my daughters room- wake her up.. then I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth- Pack lunch if needed, and shower- My daughter eats at daycare in the morning- we take breakfast on Monday for the whole week- She is there about 30 minutes in the morning and it lets her sleep in a bit at home… we rush around and head out the door to start our day- I never turn the tv on—I check out the weather the night before-
@nilzerous1 (2435)
I turn on my PC, just after getting up in the morning. I start my day only after checking my web statistics and Emails.
Brush teeth ,eat food and hurry to the classroom.
@easy888 (10406)
shower - the first thing i wil do in the morning is to take a shower
Hello,4cuteboys,the first thing i will do when i wake up is to go to the bathroom and have a shower,i will also have make up and comb my hair at the bathroom. The reason i have to take a shower is i feel refresh after the shower and i feel much better when i am working that day, i will not be in good condition without taking a shower.
@castleghost (1304)
First thing I have to do when I get up in the morning is let our three dogs out. By the time I get up in the morning our three dogs are whineing to go out. While the dogs are out I will make my lunch for work. Then I will let the dogs back in and finish getting ready for work. I manage to get all of this done within an hour.
First things first I punch the alarm as hard as I can at 6:00 a.m. Next I use the bathroom. For some reason I like to drink lots of water before I go to sleep. I also noticed that my dog does the same thing. After I come out the bathroom, he has his leash in his mouth ready to go. After that I come back to wake my wife up, then I shower and get ready for work. Not really to busy though. We've worked out a system where we're rotating between the shower, mirror, ironing board, kitchen and everything else. I'm not really a morning person, so its best that things go as smoothly as possible.