Can you feel what another person is feeling without being in the same room?

@Tetchie (2933)
Australia
Like through myLot, can you feel what your friends mood is? Can you sense the mood of a friend by their posts?
@bluewings (3857)
I 'think' that I can sense it.Maybe not for everyone but for people I have been interacting with for some time ,it's easier,especially when I read their responses not just to my discussions but to others as well.It's like knowing a part of that person and believing that you can almost predict how he or she might react in a given situation.For people whom I have known offline,it depends how close the person is to me.Sometimes,I have logged into my mailbox at 4 am thinking about a friend and found an email from him or her hitting my account just 5 minutes back.It could be a coincidence when it happens once or twice ,but for that to happen over and over at different times makes me want to believe in telepathy.
@Tetchie (2933)
And what's not to believe. Even if not, I love that feeling of coincidence, it's one of those wow moments and when they happen often, that makes allot of wow moments. LOL. A bit like answering the phone and you just know who it is, or you know the phone is going to ring before it actually rings.
@bluewings (3857)
I read an article in reader's digest a few months back that tried explaining telepathy connecting it to subliminal messages .The author claimed that it's more than just a coincidence or telepathy.While analysing he gave an example where the two people might have seen something similar and the exact thought crossed their mind,but they missed the cause and only experienced the effect that was a result of a subliminal message.For example they might have been watching the same program on the tv that reminded them of their college days and one decided to call up while the other was thinking about calling him.Yes,that article too was using a phone call as an example.Another coincidence ?lol If I am not mistaken ,the author was from Australia,lol.
@Tetchie (2933)
It makes sense if you understand the concept of thoughts not being in the brain but above the head, and we tap into those thoughts then it is easier to see that there are layers of thoughts to tap into. Why does a light-bulb go off above the head when in cartoons etc., where did that concept come from! I wonder if in telepathy two people are tapping into the same thought form. When someone is making a new discovery, it is not uncommon for someone 2000 miles away to do the same thing, without knowledge of the other person. It's the one who gets to the patent office the quickest that wins the prize!
Sometimes when I read through posts here I think I can sense how the poster is feeling, often through the way the poster writes can give a hint.
@Tetchie (2933)
So true, moods come through their writing and it's great perception to pick that up. I'm wondering if our senses get more skilled at this as more and more people communicate through these types of forums.
• Pakistan
Exactly the style of wrttings tells allot about the author of the subject on which he writes some or more lines or paragrphs. "O yes thnx." I got a response in reply of my message I sent to my friend with beautiful avatar. This short response told me that she was feeling shy. Simillarly we can feel the anger of opponent, we can watch his or her smily face in the writting style. Once I started the discussion with the following wordings." wife is life or knife" I was smiling at the moment of starting this discussion and I got allot of laughing responses. We should be in good mood at the the moment of starting or responding our discussion. This will cost nothing but will cause to earn much. Test this now.
@Tetchie (2933)
Could say it's often a good idea to calm down if you have a reaction to someones post. Better to take a deep breath and come from a better space before replying, that way you don't spew vomit onto the space! Yet again to feel someone's despair can be a cry for help so it would be helpful for more people to be able to tune into this and hopefully help a person who is having a bad time. That's what's happening with close friends on myLot. There is allot of uplifting people around here. Thanks sheenshaukat.
At times yeah, but not always since some people hide their emotions very well. Sometimes it is very easy though since everyone has a tell to them on all things and it is these "tells" that inform you on alot of different situation. Such as one of my "Friends" here..... she uses alot of sarcasm (and less posts)when she is upset (sad, depressed, mad) and when that "Blue" feeling is anger then her sarcasm is always biting and personal. When my friend is happy her replies are helpful, long, and many. So yeah it is easy to do sometimes. Have a great day!!!
@Tetchie (2933)
The same as in real reality. Thanks for your response and I hope you have a great day too.
Yes it is the same as the "REAL World" since as the Great Poet William Blake quoted: "Tho both read the Bible day and night, Where they read Black I read White." This meaning that what is not read is just as important if not more so as that that is. The quote of "Actions speak louder than words." I guess would fit better as a person's lips/fingers can lie but the actions cannot. Thank you for the response and have a great day!!!
@barehugs (8986)
sometimes i can.... its not my best psychic quality tho I can tell more by touching a personal possession and I'm quite good at witching..... Can u do this? its done with a string on a weight????
@Tetchie (2933)
I'm not familiar with that term. Does it have something to do with a pendulum?
@liranlgo (5748)
• Israel
Yes. I usually can. I am a very sensetive person and i tend to analyze and feel people's situations and feelings even if they are not at the same room with me. It is very clear that a person that is in a certain mood, writes differently then when he or she is in another mood. I do believe that every person that really wants to, can read between the lines and know what mood the person that is writting is in. It is important, because we could help this person.
@Tetchie (2933)
So true Liran, the right words at the right time can change a person's day.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Yes I can, if something is wrong with my daughter, even just a little bad mood, I can sense it, and it hasn't got anything to do with distance because she lives in the UK and I'm in SA. And yes I can sense when my friends here on MyLot, aren't well, but I don't consider myself to have esp. In my case I think it's just, I've got a very good sense of observing.
@Tetchie (2933)
Hey Annie, I sometimes wonder if being a good observer and sensing feelings is esp, that's another name for being sensitive and having vision.