If money wasn't an issue, what kind of job would you want?

@Ysera324 (237)
I've always wanted to be a video game tester or beta tester. I love video games and I would be very content to play for the rest of my life... Lol.. When I was in college, I skipped classes and I also skipped LUNCH so that my play time won't be interrupted.
@nevandaar (140)
i would want to be a comic book author, or an story writer for an anime, or an animator in an anime...cool, or to be a video game critic, where i have to play this video game,then i have to criticize the gameplay, graphics, story, etc. pretty well i want to play video games all my life too...miss you beks...visit me here sometimes...
@Ysera324 (237)
Lol.. You're too far away Kinz, but I'll try. Haha.. a comic book author huh? We had a course on drawing manga scheduled this saturday but I missed the registration. Darn! James wants to make comics too, maybe you could collaborate with him. =)
thats so irresponsible of you...nah just joking, anyways i think ill have lessons too, my work's aint improving this past years, i havnt enough time to practice anymore...it reallymakes me feel bad...T_T
@Ysera324 (237)
I'll wait for the next free course. =) Hehe.. That's what's nice about my company. We get free courses on just about anything. I'm waiting for the Japanese 101 course. Lol..
@mwalidji (203)
i always wanted to be a teacher... I want to teach those children there... but now being an engineering student is far from what i wanna be...
@Ysera324 (237)
Tell me about it! I'm a registered ECE but I don't practice my profession. I'm currently a mainframe programmer. At least I get to work with computers.. Lol.. But I still want to be a video game beta tester.
@wachit14 (3600)
Probably a writer. I love to write, and I do make some money from it, but not enough to give up my day job. Thankfully, I am able to compromise and still have writing as a hobby while making a little money from it and working part-time to supplement that income.
@Ysera324 (237)
That's interesting. I used to write fantasy stories for a web-based role-playing game but that was a long time ago. Nowadays, I don't have time to write. What do you write? Magazine articles, short stories, poems?
@resa77 (52)
I would like to do something with animals. Work in an animal shelter or maybe just dogsit. Something that gives me pleasure and I find rewarding would be great, if only the all mighty dollar didn't have to rule the world!
@Ysera324 (237)
Yeah.. It's sad that we have to be practical and work for money than enjoy what we love to do..
i would love to go back to playing or singing in a band. when I was still studying I used to be in a band and i dont feel tired whenever we jam or play in front of a crowd.its the ultimate stress reliever for me. i missed it so much I'm thinking of forming a band to jam with during our days off from work.anyone interested?:)
@Ysera324 (237)
I'd be.. If I knew how to sing. Lol.. But I think I'll stick to videokes for the meantime. =)
@RookRocks (384)
I would want to be on the same path I'm taking right now, to be a diplomat. I have always fancied working in the foreign service. I would want to take the necessary courses to further my knowledge. Then I would want to study a foreign language or two. It has been an ambition since High school.
@Ysera324 (237)
Wow.. Good for you that you're on your way to achieving your dream. Wish I was that lucky. =) Congrats!
@fadamah (163)
• Brazil
I would like to be in a band and travel around the world singing and playing my guitar! :D Or maybe be a reporter... or an actress...
if i could do anything, without money being an issue. i would want to be a csi, crime scence investigator. i love that stuff.
i want to be a doctor really! that's my dream, i want to be a gynecologist!
@buldwgz (1483)
I would want a career in sports. Particularly baseball or football. I would want to play for several seasons then either coach or broadcast games. Even today, at 40, I still feel the same way about sports as I did when I was much younger. I would love to be involved more in sports as an adult like I was when I was younger.