What is the best Clan?

@Ysera324 (237)
Uchiha, Hyuuga, Akamichi, Aburame? And why. If I forgot any other clans, please add them.
@axoloti (125)
uchiha clan would be the best clan. it has some abilities of the hyuuga clan since uchiha clan originated from the hyuuga clan. uchiha madara was the first of all the uchihas. uchiha madara's mother was a member of the hyuuga clan.
Are you toying with us or did you really find this info on Madara? If so, where? I'd really like to know the source.
@Ysera324 (237)
Eh? Yes please. If you have some info on Uchiha Madara, I'd like to know about that..
@axoloti (125)
you could check it out on narutocentral.com, narutochaos.com or at narutofan.com. check on the bloodlines. you could check it there. by the way, the father of madara is a demon. the form of sasuke on the second level of the cursed seal is kinda like the form of madara's father. and by the way, do you remember the part when the sasuke saw the ninetailed fox of naruto?do you also remember what the kyuubi told sasuke?the kyuubi knows madara. madara borrowed some chakra from the kyuubi so that he could defeat his father coz madara's father wants to kill him. by the way, madara is also the best friend of the second hokage or the first hokage, I'm little confused on that but madara got in a fight w/ his bestfriend coz his bestfriend thought that he got greedy w/ power since he borrowed powers from the kyuubi(ninetailed fox). research more, you got the website: www.narutofan.com, www.narutochaos.com or www.narutocentral.com. that is all I know. so if you have additional info, just get in touch w/ me. thanks. i'm a naruto addict and a big anime fan!
@calakarak (154)
i like the hyuuga. just having the ability to screw with people's chakra flow and kill them through that which makes them way cool. all uchiha has is the sharingan to copy and mangekyo (which only 3 ppl have out of the whole extinct clan), where as all hyuuga have the ability to use gentle fist, see tenketsu and have the 360 degree vision.
@Ysera324 (237)
Actually, 359 degrees because Neji has a blind spot. =) Yeah, I agree that that particular Hyuuga talent of cutting off people's chakra flow is very very dangerous to opponents, but we also have to remember that using that talent would require close proximity with enemies and would be difficult to execute with a long-range shinobi. However, the Sharingan could copy most ninjutsu, both close-combat techniques and long-range ones.
i think sharingan cant copy the hyuuga's techniques, it needs the byakugan's ability to use the spin that neji was using, and i think sharingan, not being able to see chakra flow can never achieve the chakra control the hyuuga have.
@Ysera324 (237)
No, the Sharingan can't. What I mean is that they can copy ninjutsu that would be able to defeat the Byakugan and its weaknesses.
@nevandaar (140)
Aburame...with shino's bugs, even you have a sharingan,you can take down shino of course but his bugs gonna eat up all your chakra and ever noticed that shino has the tactical abilities comparable to shikamaru, i think he has proven that plenty of times, and try to think if shino went with naruto trying to get sasuke back when sasuke went with the sound 5, try to think of who from the five would even match shinos powers, maybe thats why the author didnt let shino join it will be too easy for naruto's band to defeat the five.
@Ysera324 (237)
Well, actually I don't think Shino could have beaten Jirobo or Kidomaru. Jirobo would squash his bugs and Kidomaru would just bind them with his sticky web fluid. Maybe he could beat Sakon and maybe even Tayuya. Don't get me wrong Kinz, I actually think the Aburame Clan is cool but not on the level of the Uchihas or Hyuugas.
the question is, how can they do that with out chakra?, the fat guy cant do his jutsus with out chakra, the web guy's web will be just like ordinary spider web, lets not forget shino's bugs consume chakra that they come in contact into and feed that to shino...and besides, the bugs are not just hundreds, thy're millions... i would like the fat guy try to squash millions of bugs that try to absorb his chakra...hehehe, the web guy is so lame...neji was just stupid when they faught, killing the small spiders, instead of killing the big one first.
the flute lady would would have her chakra used up even before she can do a single note, try to think of an instant that anyone of shinos oponents ever noticed that the're in deep trouble until they're already out...but i think shino would have trouble defeatin kimimaru, kimimaru is just not on their level...oh if you ask me about the brothers sharing same body?, they wont stand a chance agains shino, try to think, during that time, all of naruto's companions, except maybe shikamaru are all offensive and no tactical expertise. they just want to battle head on, no tactical aproach, with the exception of shikamaru's ideas of course. chouji, battled physically, kiba did same thing, neji same thing, only shikamaru used his brain...if ever shino was there, there would be 2 tacticians in the team, and they will have someone with enough fire power, and thats with out even engaging opponents in a battle of brute strength.
it will be the Uchiha clan. the founding clan noble families of leaf village. the clan itself is said to be descended of Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the byakugan eye. because Uchiha clan possess the sharingan or "Wheel Eye" the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. there are also other clans who have the bloodlines, like Kaguya. hailed from the hidden mist, Kimimaro has the ability to manipulate their bone structure. this is called shikotsu myaku "corpse bone pathways".
@Ysera324 (237)
You're right on the mark. Those are my two favorite Bloodline limits. =) Thanks for the information. I'm kinda poor at research... Lol..
@suzieque (2342)
Naruto Plushie - anime, Naruto Plushie
Hmm, I'm not familiar with the clans but I have watched some Naruto episodes. Interesting to see the opinions. Is Anyone interested in winning Anime Prizes such as naruto plushies, bleach posters, ect. Add me as a friend and message me for info. The winner of this month will win 4 prizes, here's the link to my blog to see prizes http://animeprizes.blogspot.com/
@Ysera324 (237)
I followed your link and saw the Bleach prizes but didn't know how to join or what to do in order to win.. Sorry, I couldn't find the other links. Is there a home page?
@shun14 (59)
hatake clan...... like the legendary white fang of konoha and kakashi. has both sharingan and the so called raikiri-chidori, with the hidden taijutsu ougi!!!!!! sennen GOROSHI.
@Ysera324 (237)
Actually, I don't think Hatake is a clan at all. Kakashi obtained his Sharingan from an Uchiha friend, Obito. And the Chidori, he developed on his own, which means it's not a secret clan technique.
@rekkusu (603)
I might have said uchiha, had it not been for the fact that they had all been killed off and the two remaining were destined to kill each other, so id say the Genjitsu clan that that girl comes from (cant remember the name, but she can make illusion fires real) That clan has the most superior abilities
@Ysera324 (237)
I think you're talking about the Kurama clan, where Yakumo came from. Yeah, I think they would have been a powerful clan. But according to the story, their clan's been growing weak since they couldn't get ninjas to pass the chuunin and jounin exams. But anyway, I'd prefer to leave out the clans from the filler episodes since I don't think they're very important.
Best in what sense? Tactical ability? Strength? Which clan would reamain in an all out battle royal? Hard to say really, both the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans are able to anticipate an attacker's move, but only the Uchiha are able to copy it for future use. But they cannot copy other Kekkei Genkai (bloodline abilities), so that is one weakness. And if your move is too slow, knowing an attack is coming is just as worthless as not knowing. As far as brute strength is concerned, Akamichi clan has it. Personally I think the biggest strength comes from the Yamanaka clan (Ino's family, and no, I actually dislike Ino). They can mind F*** someone at an instant. (Unless all Uchiha attain the Mangyeko, that is what would make them ultimately awesome.) Attack one's mind and you win. They really have the biggest potential IMO. And who can forget the Nara clan, they are the best tacticians. With that kind of brain power you don't need an awesome blooline ability. Everyone thinks the Uchiha is the best, but we have to remember, Sasuke and Itachi are both geniuses. They were the creme of the crop amongst the Uchiha. They are not the Uchiha as a whole (well now they are, but that's not my point).
@Ysera324 (237)
I meant best in about everything. Like an all-around clan. For example, if you pitted Uchiha vs Hyuuga, or Nara vs Yamanaka, or Aburame vs Akamichi, which clan would win? Personally, I agree with most posters here that the Uchiha clan is the best and not just because of Sasuke and Itachi. Being able to copy techniques is a great asset in battle as techniques are a ninja's life line. The Nara and Yamanaka clans are great families but their jutsus are usually just for binding techniques and capturing opponents. The Akamichi clan relies on brute strength which I don't particularly find interesting. The Hyuuga bloodline limit is very useful but it does have a weakness as Neji cannot see attacks more than 50 meters in radius. I like the Aburame clan. Shino makes great use of his bugs but I still don't think he could have beaten any Uchiha with it.
@alabala (27)
• Greece
Heh the Uchiha clan rox man !!! They have the sharingan and can copy moves and own !! Sasuke kun rox and his brother is really powerful as well !
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
Uchiha clan, the Sharingan is superior to the specialties of the other clans I'd say.