Prayer makes a man fresh & light.

@nill_07 (1104)
Bangladesh
Prayer is essential for human beings because it is the only way to reach them near the creator. prayer makes a man fresh & light. Actually when a man pray what happen inside him? Let us try to make some points.. -He surrenders himself to the creator. -He can think that he is safe for here & there(before death & after death) -Every work he can perform consistently -Always he is refresh & confident I try to pray continuesly. Do you try for that?
I agree with you my dear friend, Nill_07. In prayer one opens an access to the holiness. In prayer one also keeps the awareness of being human before God The Creator. In prayer one keeps loving God and others. Love and forgiveness should be generated from our prayers into our daily life. God bless you my friend.
@nill_07 (1104)
• Bangladesh
Really holliness is essential for every man. Of course we have responsibility to our creator & only for the reason of prayer, we are here i.e on this earth. Prayer is the way to reach near the creator. I also wish love & forgiveness will be generated from our prayer...
@cherylmae (173)
i do pray... it keeps me sane.
@nill_07 (1104)
• Bangladesh
I wish you will keep it continue...