Are Discussions Deleted?

@macubx (11422)
Are Discussion Deleted? If Yes, When? and Why?
@kush12 (312)
GOOD POINT I'D LIKE TO KNOW TO
@Aali311 (6127)
yes they are sometimes.
@chance00 (3333)
I think because the message may have been rated negativly by many posters or it is not gettign responses
@macubx (11422)
thnx for response guys i figured it out already - this was 4 weeks old.
@fritz27 (1137)
yes. i was told that there were too many 1 word posts on my discussion. so, make sure you answer with more than just 1 word.
@macubx (11422)
I have my discussions deleted. I dont know when or why or how. I guess it because others didnt respond it to my discussion. It kinda sad when I needed some answers for the ones got deleted. I thought I could get help from people on here. I think if your discussion dont have any responses, it will get deleted. I dont know how long you have until get deleted.
Or it could be that it was open to long and they are trying to save space on the site. Could be a number of reasons i wish the people of there site would talk to us more.
@istanto (8565)
I dont know man.. one of my discussion got deleted and i dont know why............
When someone marks discussion as negative, after certain marks it is deleted.
yes , ofcourse they are deleted , u must have suffered it also as your rating was reduced from 11000 to 10702 the posts which are bogus and unwanted are cleaned regularly by mylot
i donn't know
no,if yes,it should be a repeated response
@Aali311 (6127)
Yes they are, if they break the mylot guidelines they will be deleted by mylot or if someone reports the discussion.
@dave_lie (1476)
yes, one of my discussion was deleted. i contact mylot admin and they say that my discussion is meaningless. they deleted meaningless discussion in just 20 minutes after it was posted. meaningless means too simple question e.g. how old are you?
@ddnj2006 (651)
Neither me, none of my discussion were deleted. so far..
no discussions are not deleted
• Pakistan
i dont know the reson but my discussions got deleted. hope that guidelines could help ?
@rajesh123 (184)
i dont know
@emisle (3823)
If they violate the terms of mylot your discussion is taken off, posting links is one thing they come after you for!
@ChewySpree (1832)
According to myLot, they delete discussions that are against guidelines. I see a lot of them deleted where the poster asks people to give yes/no answers, asking people to post their picutures or playing counting games.
I have never had my discussion deleted yet.
@Regalado (122)
Are your Discussions Deleted? huh? (You:Nope) No, then thats the answer, lol - I wish they delete it, bcoz some will become SPAM which will slow down (the already slow, thanx to you guys) Server of MyLot..
@babray06 (1787)
You mean the total discussion deleted? Then what about the points we have earned? Very strange?
@borg_queen (2535)
I have seen posts that was offensive to one particular nation deleted.