To all mylot friends....an apology

@tad1fan (3373)
I'm back!And I'm sorry!I was in the process of moving and it took forever to get my phone and internet hooked up. I am on 'dial up' right now,which I hate but my highspeed will be connected on Monday......I will be back to respond,and start.....along with all my soap updates.....I'm sorry for disappointing any of my friends.....
@applsofgld (2506)
No need to apologize. Been there and done that too. Moving is stressful enough without all the waiting for hookups. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you very much.....You'll be hearing,LOL.....
You didn`t tell me you were moving , do you like your new place . I hope so , but don`t worry about not being here , I knew you`d be back .
@tad1fan (3373)
I didn't have time.....there was no planning or nothing,we just did it!Yes!I love it here.....it's big with it's own front and back yard and even closer to work.....
I`m so glad you liked it I really missed talking to you
@tad1fan (3373)
Missed you too
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Oh, it is so good to see you back on, I really missed you, especially seeing your beautiful little face. Tad1fan is back home!
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you for the wonderful 'welcome back'!I missed your fsce too.....LOL.....It's good to be back and chatting again
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Thanks for the BR!
@mgmagana (3621)
Hey no harm no foul! it's good u're coming back, can't wait to chat about Days!
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!
@suspenseful (40316)
By the way, did these friends or 'friends' email you and berate you for not updating them? If they did not, they really understand and know you could not help it. If they did, they were not your friends to begin with.
@tad1fan (3373)
I never expected any of them to dao any of this,they are a much too nice of a crowd to get that upset.....but it's nice to receive an apology every once and awhile
@alexsis (2149)
Welcome back, we missed you and I also miss the soap updates. I had dial up for a few years, I hated it. It was too slow for me, I know you will be glad when you get highspeed. I can't wait for the soap updates.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!I missed all of you too.My highspeed was connected today and I am so happy.....
@aprilgrl (4460)
So that's where you have been! No need to apologize we all understand and welcome back! Now I am waiting for the scoops LOL. I know moving can be a hassel don't worry we will stillbe here waiting for you. take care.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!The scoops are back and I'll try to keep you as informed as I can
I was wondering where you were! I have missed your updates and I even checked your profile to see if there was any information on where you had gone.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!Updates are back,I hope you enjoy them
@vanities (11375)
• Davao, Philippines
Welcome back my friend, youve been gone a long time, share us your experiences then ..
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you
Hey friend you are back that's enough for us. You need not apologise for that. We are happy that you are back. We thought that you were fed up of mylot. Now there is no tension.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you for your comment.....I always have to apologise to my friends....I hate leaving them wait.....I'm happy too,I missed mylot and now with work I don't get to be on here as much as I'd like.....I may get fed up with mylot,but never with my friends.....my friends is what would kkep me here,no matter how mad I'd get.....
@shambuca (2560)
Good to see you're back- so am I -- the gangs all here --- lets get this party started!!!!!
@tad1fan (3373)
Welcome back!ANd thank you!Let's GO!
@LittleMel (14055)
I owe you an apology too. I have tried responding to friends' discussions but I forgot that you are on my friends' list LOL silly me! it's not intentional and I will respond to your discussions that I find interesting or can relate to. Glad to see you back - 2 weeks ago :)
@tad1fan (3373)
No apology needed....I've been there too
@ikinta (1238)
Hello..welcome back. I've been off myself. To be honest I was bored but I just got my first payment from mylot and it keeps me motivated;) Let's have fun..
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you and welcome back to you too....it's great to hear from people who have received their payments,congratulations!
well it's nice to see you back. did the move go good. i know how you feel. it takes so long to get everything organized after a move and to get the people in to hook everything up.
@tad1fan (3373)
The move went great,it was getting the hook ups done....it was so maddening waiting for them!Isn't if funny how if you don't pay your bill,they disconnect you within a matter of minutes but it takes a month to get a connection done
its ok, we all fogiev you. glad to see you back
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you
• Turkey
Don't be sorry, we all understand the process of moving can be hard and time consumming! I'm due to move in about 6 months and am not looking forward to it!!
@tad1fan (3373)
I don't envy you a all.....moving is a big pain but sometimes can't be avoided.....thank you
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh dont be silly we are not like that. Why would we be mad? I understand. Im glad your back. And Im sure you have alot of emails to answer.hehehehe Good luck with that.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!I didn't expect you to be mad,just didn't want to be removed from friend's list.....LOL.....I had over 4200 emails but had to delete most of them,they were to old to even bother with
We missed ya, and will be glad to have you back. : )
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!I'm glad to be back
@tombiz (2039)
Welcome back my friend. I am sure we will be overly excited again with all of your posts here at myLot. I too is using right now a dial-up internet connnection and it is definitely frustrating at times to be staring at a blank computer screen while waiting for the download. Again, welcome back to myLot. Mabuhay!
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you!I got my high speed connected today and I thank God.....I HATE dial up,it's just way to slow