What have you planted and regreted?

@venshida (4837)
I planted a mint bush awhile back, and do I regret it. It has spread like wild flowers. I spend 10 mins today pulling it out of my lawn. What have you planted and wish you did not?
@Sherry12 (2475)
I sure have. I planted some big sunflowers, they were real tall and very pretty. But, after a couple years they had spread all over. I had them popping up all over my yard. They were pretty the first couple of years though.
Did they coe back even after you tilled up your garden? On the upside of the mint I bet it smells really good when you mow your grass!
@webeishere (36353)
edging - The foreground greens are the Snow on the mountain. If you look close under the greens you'll see the bricks. This stops iyt from spreading like weeds.
Anytime you plant an invasive plant as these here so far it's a great idea to dig a trench around the area a foot deep. Then place a barrier of some time in the edge of the trench. A row of bricks or even a weed barrier meshing works. Even just a brick border ground level helps a lot. They also have different edging that can be buried in the ground as an edging to stop invasive plants from spreading. There of course will be some spread due to weather conditions but NO way near without a border of some type. I have Snow on the Mountain whish is very invasive and I have a edging of bricks all around to keep it from getting into my lawn. Look at the attatched photo to see the brick edging I have. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@venshida (4837)
Your picture looks great. I plan to edge, but right now funs are low so eventually. Thanks
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
I had the same problem with mint. Watch out!