Do you watch South Park???

South Park/Cartman - Picture of Cartman South Park
Do you also find it to be extremely juvenile??? ... I must admit, I find it very funny, does that make me juvenile??? .... Hmmmmmmm
@howhigh (758)
South Park isn't juvenile! its a great show that will always be remembered.. you are not juvenile for taking an interest in it. I find that south park is one of the most current shows out there. Whether their jokes are good or not is one thing but they in reaction to media and tv and its up to speed. I think south park can be hit or miss with people. But when you get it its great
Yes, it's a hit in my eyes for sure! .... I think they are all great, but I love Cartman LOL:-) Ty 4/answer!
South Park be some funny s*#&, that is my show I watch them all the time.
I agree, too funny. Thanks for answer
@Swtrose (3399)
Isn't south park more for older teens and adults? lol I don't have cable so I don't watch it. I wouldn't watch it if I had cable. ;-)
Yes, more for the teens in my opinion, but I simply think it's very funny:-) Ty 4/answer! .... Happy Mothers Day.
No way bro! South park rocks! I'm a big fan and I'm nearing 30 (I started following them since the first episode of Jesus vs. Santa, damn funny)
Jesus Vs Santa, now that one was very funny! ... Ty 4/answer.
i never really paid attention to it untill recently and that show is hilarious, i watch it almost everynight..lol no that show isn't juvenile nor does it make you juvenile for watching it http://latestrevolution.blogspot.com http://musicfusion2day.blogspot.com
Ok, I feel better already because I love that show! .... Thanks for answer:-)
@natalie1981 (2000)
Yeah, I enjoyed watching southpark. My best friend introduced me to this show and I first watched the movie which I enjoyed so much. Lately, I haven't seen it because it's not being shown in my country but I'm hoping to get a dvd of the seasons that I missed.
That's a good idea, go buy that season. Ty 4/answer!
@nonew3 (1941)
I find South Park to be juvenile in a rather adult sort of way. LOL I *LOVE* South Park!
LMAO ... Welcome to the club!
Yes, but what person doesn't have a inner child. I have watched South Park on occassion, for the most part it was funny in a dry humor sort of way. But I didn't care too much the profanity especially by children.
I know it's a bit much at times with the profanity & all, but while you are LOL, ya tend to overlook it. Hmmmmmmmm, thats clever of them:-) Ty 4/answer!