Could you use an animal idiom to describe?

Guangzhou, China
For example, it rains cats and dogs outside. That means to say it rains heavily outside.
@inkling (84)
Hi, here are a few more- blind as a bat happy as a pig in slop scarce as hen's teeth fine as frogs hair frisky as a kitten nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs clumsy as a bull in a china shop awkward as a fish out of water quick as a bunny
The idiom blind as a bat is very interesting. It's easy for me to understand, thanks:)
I have a few to share ~He's in the doghouse ~Go Ape ~Working Like Ants ~His bark is worse than his bite ~Blind as a bat ~Hungry as a bear ~busy as a beaver or busy as a bee ~nakid as a jaybird ~throw me a bone I don't know if you were asking for them because you NEEDED examples or just wanted to hear what other ones people knew. But either way I hope it helped. I have tons more if you need em! Fell free to ask. :)
Wow, you know a lot. As English is not my own language, I'd like to learn more and thanks for you to teach me a lot:)
@ArsonCuff (3121)
It's hotter than a horseasaurus.
Thanks for your response.