Today is my Anniversary!

@buldwgz (1483)
Today is mine and my wife's Anniversary. We have been married for 17 years. It seems like it has been such a short time to me. I know that we will be together for many more years to come. I am the luckiest man in the world. I hope that all of my friends here on mylot are lucky enough to feel the same way about their significant other, whoever that may be.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Congratulations! Wow, you've been married a long time! I'm glad to hear that you're so happy! On the 15th of May will be my 3rd anniversary. That's a little deceptive in a way. My husband and I lived together for five years before we got married, so really we've been together for eight years now. I always say it that way, 3&8, because we got married on the same date that we first met offline. =p
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you, 3 & 8 is a good start to what sounds like a long time to come. Best Wishes.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
CONGRATULATIONS. 17 years is a long timé even though you feel that it is not. Not many people these days manages to stay together for that long. I am with a guy for a bit over a year now and I feel as if I have found Mr right and that he is the one I eventually will marry, but we will see =) Again - congratulations on your big day!
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you and best wishes with your Mr. Right!
WOW,,,!! Congratulations,,..That's a very long time,,. I am married for 3 years,.and it already seems like a long time...,,Can you tell me the secrets????
@buldwgz (1483)
There aren't really any secrets. You just have to communicate and hope you got lucky enough to meet the right one for you.
@amgine (226)
congratulations to you and your wife, i hope my husband will see and value me the way you do your wife after long yrs of marriage. may God continue to bless your union. =) off topic, is that ur dog? how cute!
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you for your response. And, yes, that is my dog. She is the other woman in my life...LOL. Thanks for the compliment.
@OURDEW (4812)
Happy Anniversary! I know that I am late with my wishes, but I hope you had a wonderful 17th anniversary. You sound like a wonderful couple, a match made in heaven. I am going on my 11th wedding anniversary. I hope you have 50 more happy years!
@buldwgz (1483)
Thanks for your wishes, and may you have the same.
@ydnac22 (804)
Wow! 17 years is too long. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Yes! you guys are very lucky that you meet each other. Congratulations! More power to both of you and a long lasting and happy married life.:)
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you for your good wishes.
@weemam (13377)
I am sorry I am a few days late but congratulations to you both , I know what it is too to have a happy marriage , I will have been married to my best pal and soul mate 46 years in October , I hope you have many more happy years together my friend , good luck and God Bless xx
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you very much. I am looking forward to making it many, many more like you.
@mdarma (868)
Congratulation to you and your wife. It is great that you spend 17 great wonderful years with your.
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you for your well wishes.
Congratulations! 17 years is not a very short time:) Glad that you find the right one for you. Have a happy anniversary!
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you.
Congratulations. I am very happy for you and your wife. I am married 30 years to a wonderful man. I am very happy. May you be blessed with more happy and healthy years together my friend. God bless you.
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you very much for your wishes. Congratulations to your happiness as well.
@thai11 (239)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so awesome and your wife sounds like a lucky woman herself to have a husband that appreciates her so much!!! Best of luck to you guys and hope you do see amny more years together:)
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you for your response. I hope she feels half as lucky as I am.
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
wow!!! happy anniversary!! I wish you much succes and all you desire become true in your life. I am happy to hear you are the luckiest man in the world...and i guess your wife already know she is lucky too.. many hugs from augusta!!!
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you. I can only hope she feels as lucky as I do. She hasn't kicked me out yet, so I must be doing something right...LOL.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Wow congratulations on what has obviously been a very happy 17 years! The divorce rate is continuing to climb, and it's good to hear about people who are in great relationships! I hope you show your wife this post, because it is so sweet! There are very few guys like you, who will say they are the luckiest man in the world. It is obvious that you love your wife very much. Congratulations again! :)
@buldwgz (1483)
Thank you. I haven't shown her this post yet, but I will.
@branmatt (52)
Congratulations. I hope you had a pleasant and happy day.
@maruti800 (353)
congrats.. how did you got married at the age of 40!!