No responses to your discussions?

MyLot - A banner I made for MyLot
@MarkyB21 (1545)
Do you have any discussions that you've started that haven't had any responses for ages? I do, and it bugs me that they are going to remain in the 'unresolved discussions' list as I can't pick a best response for them. I'm going to post links to them here just to try and get them resolved, post yours if they've gone unanswered for over a month and someone might be interested in replying. I've got one on Jenny Agutter: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/860658.aspx And one on The Shawshank Redemption: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/853484.aspx Thanks, hopefully I can close those old discussions!
@worthy (2413)
that is a problem with everyone Lol!! it might be that the discussions are too hi-fi or it might be that noone noticed it because of a slackish title u might have given to the discussion. or it might be that ur lick is bad Lol!! its really difficult to find out the exact reason. it bugs me too. what i do is that i request one of my frnds to reply to that discussion and the frnd also does it knowing that i will have to mark his or her reponse as the best one Lol!!...u can do the same buddy:D
@MarkyB21 (1545)
That's a really good idea - I will do that in the future, it's a nice way to reward a friend with 'best response'. Thanks worthy!
@worthy (2413)
u are welcome marky:D
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
Hehe, I wish I could help you out but not much I can say about both of those which would actually add something meaningful. But there's a ton of unresolved discussions in total, might be good for discussions with no responses rather to add latest to the list like new discussions does as well to show the oldest ones. This would allow the backlog to be worked away and eventually each discussion to get an answer, rather than some sticking in the back forever without an answer.
@MarkyB21 (1545)
Once they're off the new post list they are unlikely to get a response unless someone goes digging through your old posts and I don't want them hanging around forever. I doubt mylot will change their system to put posts with no responses back at the top as they like lots of responses in a post as popular discussions get more hits for their adverts.