Sasuke Killed Orochimaru

@Jamian (2605)
Do you know that Sasuke is the oNe who killed orochimaru? if you dont know this, you should know this now!
@pongskie (173)
aargh!! orochimaru still lives!! he lives on in kabuto's body!!! grrrrrrr!!!!
@Jamian (2605)
really!
@Ysera324 (237)
Ever since Shippuden, I've decided to quit reading the manga but yeah, I knew Sasuke killed Orochimaru. Or rather defeated him as Suigetsu said. He could still be alive but I doubt that greatly. And take care Jamian, posting spoilers will earn you enemies.
@Jamian (2605)
ok thanks, I dont know bout that, I just shared this, I dont know what is the prob with them, hahaha! they are spoilers!
huh? who's sasuke and orochimaru? what a childish appetite!!!
if you don't know that topic, its best that you don't respond.
@Jamian (2605)
watch naruto
ya boss we know but you should not write it as those who dont feel very bad it asa very small fight i had expected it to be in a grand way but ok we are not the manga writters what do you think sasuke will be able to kill Itachi
@pongskie (173)
waaah. orochimaru is within kabuto's body!! kabuto took incorporated some parts of orochimaru with his body and it's taking over him. he wants to get revenge on sasuke. tsk tsk
huhuhu i think im the only one who got spoiled here :/ i only read the manga till 341 i think and i dunno the details :/ hmmm... spoilers -_-
@faruqy (155)
May be orochimaru only trapped in other dimention. His power can usefull for sasuke after all
@calakarak (154)
kishimoto didnt explain it too clearly on what happened. i sometimes cant figure out what happens in still frames. i hope orochi just doesnt go down that easily ( i dont like orochi, but i like him more than sasuke)
damn! lots of people will be disappointed.. spoiler. anyway, I already knew it from the chapter 350 of manga version but I don't think that it is really true since it wasn't discussed thoroughly.
yappp i 've read this chapter T__T i am also so surprised when i read this =.='' what a waste!! orochimaru has taught sasuke, and ended up in sasuke's hand =.='' arghhhhh i wish, that Jiraiya is the one who will kill orochimaru /gg/gg
@calakarak (154)
i dont think orochi would die that easily. maybe its part of his technique to make the person think they resisted the ceremony and killed him. and when they least expect it...BAM orochi takes over.
i think orochimaru is still alive somewhere inside sasuke. hmm.
@nevandaar (139)
hey, i think i know that 3 weeks ago...its in chapter 345 or around those chapter in the manga that sasuke killed orochimaru. want me to tell you how? hehehe, nah i dont want to spoil others, its enough that they know that its sasuke that killed orochimaru.
@suzieque (2336)
Bleach Poster - bleach poster, anime
sob...you spoiled it for us.... Anyway is anyone interested in entering a draw to win anime stuff such as naruto plushies, bleach posters, ect. Add me as a friend and send me a message for info.
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
Damn you spoiler! ;) But already knew it, someone else spoiled it before as well :(