Paolo Nutini Do you like him?

@raydene (9874)
I have recently started listening to Paolo Nutini and find I really enjoy his music.He is part Italian but hails from Paisley,Scotland where his family has been for over 4 generations....and has that wonderful Scots accent that I love to heard..His music is a great mix up of soul/rock/folk musics.I first heard him after I read that he opened for the Rolling Stones..I knew he had to have something to be opening for them. He's 19 years old and on his way... Do you like his music?What is your fav song? I like everything he does.
Hi raydene. No, not yet. Do you perhaps have any song he has you can share with me? Never heard music is always a nice thing to listen to ... lol. Any link you can direct me to? Thanks and have a great day.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Sweetie I have to bow my head here and admit that I have never heard of him sorry I know that might be bad but I truly haven't
@raydene (9874)
Gabs,Look above at Whiteheather's response.She has a link so you can see if you like him.Also he has a space on myspace and his own website.Let me know if you like him.I think you might. xooxxoxoxoxoxoxo
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hmmmmmm I am not to sure he has a good Voice but I am not to sure of his songs lol
@susieq223 (3742)
I have never heard of him, so I will have to check him out! I used to love a Scottish singer named Moira Anderson. I don't even know if she is still recording.
@raydene (9874)
I do like her also.Do you know Alison Kruass?If you like Moira Anderson you might like Kruass.If you go to limewire you can get a free download
I like him quite a lot I don't think I have a favorite. What really surprises me is that I can still hear a wee bit of his Scottish accent while he is singing. Most singers you can really hear there accent because the meody disguises it. For anyone who has not heard of him here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qllpkliWhtk&mode=related&search=
@raydene (9874)
Oh yes and that is part of what I like about him.I enjoyed his videos also.He has one that he walks through his hometown and points things out.So I get to see alittle bit of Scotland.
@mummymo (23707)
H mom - I know exactly who you mean and I do not have a favourite song of his - I love it all! had a chance to go see him live a few months ago in Glasgow and couldn't go cos of my back - once I am better I hope I get the chance again!
@raydene (9874)
I really love his music.I would love to see him but don't expect I will.I will enjoy his music.I have some on my computer.You sound very chipper..I hope you're doing ok.Don't stay up too late...You need you rest now.. Love Ya Mom