how often do you use dictionary and when last did u

@megaplaza (1438)
Nigeria
when was the last time, you used the dictionary and how often do u use it. the last time i used it was yesterday.i searched for the word "stalk"
I use it a couple times a week and i use the online version. The site I frequently use is yourdictionary.com
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
thanks for the link.i will check it out and start using it.
Last time I used my dictionary was 5 minutes ago. I use it regularly. Its a very important and a very powerful tool. I use it to enhance my vocabulary. I dont just use it to find meanings and definitions but also to check on correct spelling. As a writer, its very important to always bring a long a dictionary with me.
@Debs_place (10551)
the other night I was trying to convince someone to do something ..the word I could not figure out how to spell was coax. I kept thinking that it can not be right..My mind said it was coax..my mind also said it was co-ax --- as in the cable we use to connect to our TV. I went to the dictionary and tried finding coax - but of course since I could not spell it..I ended up using a theasaurus to come back to coax...I was right.
@eipril (401)
i usually use dictionary when i've read or heard a new words ,.the last time that i used a dictionary was last Saturday ,,
@thefuture (1751)
• Nigeria
I was so used to dictionary when I was in high school, but now the nature of my job doesn't allow me to really study verywell, but I use the computer dictionary where I work. Have a nice day. Thanks